PDA

View Full Version : Vera bradley lg backpack/messenger - $40

Zaney
07-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Just got an email - large backback and messenger back is only 40.00 for 3 days. Backpack is originally 92. I'm kicking myself because I just bought one over the fourth of july sale and thought 69 was a good deal. I'm going to see if I can get a price adjustment.

Melaine
07-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Zaney, can you tell me if you think I could fit a sippy cup on both sides of the backpack? I'm really tempted to buy it but I need to fit both Klean Kanteens or Funtainers....do you think the zipper pocket is big enough to hold one? Thanks!

ckso
07-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Just got an email - large backback and messenger back is only 40.00 for 3 days. Backpack is originally 92. I'm kicking myself because I just bought one over the fourth of july sale and thought 69 was a good deal. I'm going to see if I can get a price adjustment.

Do you have the link?

Zaney
07-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Zaney, can you tell me if you think I could fit a sippy cup on both sides of the backpack? I'm really tempted to buy it but I need to fit both Klean Kanteens or Funtainers....do you think the zipper pocket is big enough to hold one? Thanks!

I'm hoping they do, but not positive as I haven't received mine yet. It is in transit. I will definitely let you know though. I don't have kleen kanteens but we do have the drink funtainers so will test that out when it gets here.

4birds
07-12-2010, 02:40 PM
my Kleen Kanteens fit in both pockets, though it is a tight fit (tighter on the side with the zipper) so anything wider than the standard Kleen Kanteen (like maybe the rim around the bottom of a funtainer?) might be too wide.

Melaine
07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
my Kleen Kanteens fit in both pockets, though it is a tight fit (tighter on the side with the zipper) so anything wider than the standard Kleen Kanteen (like maybe the rim around the bottom of a funtainer?) might be too wide.

Ohhhh thanks!! Good to know

Zaney
07-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Do you have the link?

http://www.verabradley.com/ should be ad on the main page if you just click on the ad. It's ad number 1 of the 3 promotions. At the bottom right hand corner it says see all promotions.

calv
07-12-2010, 04:35 PM
OMG I so very much want one of these. I know many store will match their intenet sales. Worth asking :) Must.resist.must.not.buy.one!

julevizamom
07-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Backpack is sold out online. :(

Does anyone know if the sale is at their store, too?

For those still ordering the messenger bag online, don't forget to go through bing for an extra 5% back!