PDA

View Full Version : Fairies meet n greet?

Edensmum
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Is that still happening in the MK? Anywhere else?

DebbieJ
07-12-2010, 04:04 PM
We were there in June and my friend and her DD saw the fairies in MK.

fivi2
07-12-2010, 04:16 PM
When we were there in May we saw the fairies in MK (at Toontown). FWIW, Toontown rope drop is usually scheduled as an hour after regular park opening. But they usually drop the rope early. And people line up early. We were there at a slowish time and lined up right around 9:35 (a few people were already there). Stand on the left hand side (facing into Toontown). You will have to walk behind the cast members - no running. If you can, ditch your stroller by the tea cups or somewhere in Fantasy land, because no strollers allowed in the fairy/princess building and you will lose places in line if you have to park stroller in Toontown. Most people are headed to the fairies, so do them first. Even with all that, we still had a wait of about 10 minutes to see them, but it builds all day long. (I don't know how it is in the evenings - we weren't there then). The girls loved meeting the fairies!

FYI - Toontown will close at some point and the fairies will be moved. I would keep up with the threads on disboards for the most up to date info!

DebbieJ
07-12-2010, 04:20 PM
you can also call the character greeting hotline while you're there to find out where they are that day 407-824-2222

I stored the # in my cell phone for our trip, but never called them cuz my DS wasn't very interested in the characters.

alien_host
07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
We got to ToonTown 10 minutes after rope drop and opted for the Princess line instead...waited maybe 15-20 minutes...by the time we exited the Princess line, the Fairy line was already 40 minutes long I believe. So go early!

We ended up skipping it since we didn't want to wait.