PDA

View Full Version : Please stop moving my post

BabbyO
07-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Dear Moderator on the other Message board I've been frequenting lately,

Please stop moving my post. I know it may fit better in this new area, but it's not totally off-topic in the area I posted. I posted there twice because I got NO responses in the area you moved my post to. I got 2 before you moved my second post ....now I will get none again. I'm really looking for this information so I can make an informed decision and the members on these boards are the most informed source I know of.

ARRGGGG!!!

SammyeGail
07-12-2010, 07:22 PM
:rotflmao:

Its hard being new and know where to post, some places no-one looks, I think alot of mamas go to the 'new post' tabs.

I've been here since the boys were about 6 months old, I've seen my post moved :D.

I smile when I see post about carseats, strollers and clothes in the Lounge. It doesn't bother me any, if I feel like I need an answer asap, I may post it in the Lounge starting with 'I know this may not be the right forum, but I really need an answer fast..' or something like that.

The Moneraters are trying to make the best decision, its harder on someone new to a posting board.

I'm sorry you are fustrated, I hope things get easier for you :hug::hug:

SammyeGail
07-12-2010, 07:36 PM
I wanted to add if I ever do post in the Lounge on a specific topic and it gets moved, I do understand.

I didn't want to sound like I see alot of post about carseats, strollers or clothing in the Lounge, not very often at all. I think it may be a case when someone needs advice asap.

I checked and saw you were posting about carseats. I didn't read them, I had Graco's then went to Britax Marathons. I don't know anything about other carseats, there are so many choices out there now! I personally don't read post about carseats because I don't have any advice to give. Sorry :(.

I see post about double strollers and I am completely lost! I've never heard of the names the mamas mention now, lol!