PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider EUC on ebay? or 'never worn'? Seller is insane!! Update in #9

SammyeGail
07-12-2010, 05:17 PM
So I get this lot of Mini-Boden l/s shirts early June, there are 3. A red one described as EUC, a blue one described as 'never worn', the 3rd also decribed as EUC.

The tops show up 7 days after I sent payment, I remember because I was getting concerned. First warning, they smelled bad. Just a yucky fowl odor. 3rd top I will get out of the way and say it looked great, I actually wasn't bidding on the lot for that one, my problem was with the red and blue tops I wanted.

Red top, "EUC", has a hard place on the front below graphic, about the size of a dime, feels like hardened super glue or something. There is also a black stain on top of it. There are 3 long black stains on one sleeve, like a marker. There is a hole in the back, about 1/3 of the way up. EUC? Its also shrunk about an entire size.

Blue top: "never worn", ok, this had an applique on it that all made out of thread. Its hard to describe, there is not another on ebay to show, its from last winter. I have one just like it from last year, liked it so much bid on this auction to have one sized up. The threads are all pulled loose here and there. I don't know if that makes sense, you just have to see the top. The applique is also covered in fuzz balls, like pilling, or like it was washed with every load of towels this seller ever did. The top also had several spots that were a darker blue than the shirt, Some large on the front, several small on the back. Are these what the call water spots? What it looks like if a splash of water gets on a top?

I didn't 'inspect' the tops the day they arrived, it took a few days, then I thought about it a few days and contacted the seller. I was nice, pointed out what I had seen, wanted to let her know, I understand about missing things, etc. No reply. I sent her a mssg again 5 days later. No reply.

Its really starting to bug me because I feel kind of jipped, the black stains and hole are obvious. I had pulled out my blue top from last year to compair them, checking myself, kwim? Mine looked fine. If that shirt was 'never worn', it was evident something was done to it. Her feedback wasn't great, the comments were like 'thanks', 'received package', 'got item'.

So I wrote her again and said that since she has not replied, I felt the items were grossly misrepresented, I felt I need to file a claim with the Resolution Center. I had paid alot for these tops, especially someone selling l/s in early June.

Which I have never done, never been put in that situation.

We came to a resolution, but I wondered what others think about sellers mis-representing their items, especially an auction containing a popular hard to find shirt, saying its in EUC when it obviously has stains and a hole in it.

Yes, this is a bitch, its been very aggrivating and she's now getting nasty about it.

Thanks!

swissair81
07-12-2010, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't even call that GUC. I would just describe it as used. You were well within your rights to report her, because a) you shouldn't be out the money for grossly misrepresented auctions
and b) if you do it now, maybe she'll think twice before she does it to someone else.

also, on ebay- the buyer is always right.

KrisM
07-12-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm glad it worked out. I'm sorry it was so misrepresented. I hope you leave appropriate feedback.

SammyeGail
07-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Ok, I'm glad someone replied!

The red shirt with the hard spot, black stains and hole, I could not consciencely say that was EUC!! This person was not a new ebayer either. She had another auction of 3 mini-boden tops and mentioned spots on 2 of those.

When you file a dispute, you write down all you've done and have to choose what you want. I choose parcial refund because I wanted to keep the tops. I can work on stains, de-fuzz the applique, I know a method of pulling the threads of the applique back thru the backside and tighten them. I can stitch up the little hole.

She offered a pitiful refund, about 1/2 price of 1 shirt. I kept trying to make my case that its the description she gave vs. the actual condition of the shirts, the principal of the matter. I was asking for a refund of 1 shirt. She said I could take her offer or just send them all back.

I called the Resolution Center, where it would go if we could not come to an agreement. They said they would force the seller to give me a full refund and return the items. What I could do to protect/warn other buyers from this seller is to accept the refund and leave honest feedback.

I've never even left neutral feedback, if I've ever had a problem with something (2-3 times?) the seller and I fixed it easy. Just a response saying 'opps, so sorry I missed that!' or something, jeez!

Does leaving negative feedback reflect back on you? Even if I do neutral, I only have so much space to write my feedback, I don't know what I should say. Something like: 'EUC top had black stains and hole, 'never worn' top had loose threads and pilling, buyers pls beware'

When I told the seller I decided to accept her refund and be able to leave honest and appropriate feedback, she got really nasty. I don't want her writing a response to my feedback making crap up, kiwm?

Neutral or Negative, I don't know....She deserves negative, but I don't want it to bite me in the ars!

citymama
07-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Definitely leave negative feedback. This sounds awful!

KrisM
07-13-2010, 07:52 AM
You can leave feedback, even if you had returned them.

I'd leave negative. Yes, she can reply to it pretty much anyway she wants. There are some rules, but most things will be acceptable. She can't leave you a negative. And if she leaves you a positive with negative wording, you can have ebay remove it and they will.

SpaceGal
07-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Ugh I hate delusioned sellers. Like I know I am as honest as I can be when selling but some people are downright idiots!

jal
07-13-2010, 11:16 AM
She lied when she listed the condition of the items, so she will surely lie about anything said negative against her. It's just a part of the "game" of eBay... but the right thing to do is give the seller a negative, honestly say what occured (such as "stained" or "damaged" (etc) item sold as EUG). Then let her lies fly... anyone who pays any attention to the feedbacks will see the pattern of who is the lier and who is being honest.

SammyeGail
08-12-2010, 02:18 PM
So I finally get things fixed so I can leave feedback for the Mini-Boden shirts in crappy condition. I wanted some time to pass and have no irritated emotions involved, kwim? I had notified the seller that I was going to accept her measly refund and leave honest feedback. She replied "FINE, GO AHEAD, SHE DIDN'T CARE!!" She added some insults. Ok lady.

This was my negative feedback *top des. EUC had big hole,black stains-top des. never worn had piling-3rd top ok*

She replies "THEY WERE EUC.I gave U a REFUND&blocked u bc ur nuts!!You are one bizarre person"

Then she filed a whatever its called asking me to withdrawal my negative feedback. F-you crazy lady! I am really pissed off now!! I called ebay because her response does break the feedback rules, but they can't do anything about it. AAARRRGGG!!!

Call me paranoid, but now I don't even want to attempt to sell anything on ebay because some friend or relative of hers will buy it just to leave neg. feedback to me. My sis and BIL did this once, they had separate accts, someone left BIL neg feedback so he bought something on sis's acct from that man and left neg feedback. This was years ago and they are divorced now.

In the last 2 days she has sent numerous insulting mssgs to me. Horrible mssgs. I just got another and finally dished it back out to her.

I can't stand this!! Here is the item # if anyone is interested: 290442764129

The red 'nuts and bolts' shirt was the worst (its smaller than my 5-6's), blue polar bear was covered in fuzz balls or pilling and grease stains, the dino shirt was ok, but I was bidding on the lot for the red shirt and the polar bear shirt.

Sorry if the seller is a Mama here, I surely hope not. I would hope no one here would be that cruel on ebay, I'm sure no one would. Maybe I should add pics but I am so damn tired of this!!

icunurse
08-12-2010, 02:54 PM
I would forward copies of those emails to someone at ebay, maybe even include pics to back your feedback up. I am sure that they will not tolerate harrassment.

MamaMolly
08-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm nosey and went to see her feedback. Looks to me like she leaves nasty stuff if you give her a negative. I noticed that her one neutral was also a complaint about condition. I wonder why she'd continue to send you messages, though? Is she trying to harass you into changing your feedback? Can you forward them on to someone at Ebay? It seems to me that she shouldn't be allowed to call you 'nuts' and 'bizarre' because you said there were holes, dirt and fuzz on items she sold as EUC. Nuts and bizarre would be if you complained about little stars flying out of the box when you opened it!

She seems very deceptive to me. Her statement that she gave you a refund and that you are nuts makes it sound like you got ALL your money back, not 17% of your money. If you change your feedback at all maybe say something about the less than 20% refund. That was less than even giving you free shipping!

(oh, and in the photo I can totally see the string hanging off the dinosaur's tail. That should be a EUC red-flag right there!)

Melaine
08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
That is crazy! I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Ebay scares me lately.

BabyBearsMom
08-12-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm nosy so I checked her feedback. She seems like a nut bag. Anyone who over uses capital letters like that is crazy in my book. Can you block her messages? She seems like an unstable person.

Andi98989
08-12-2010, 03:57 PM
She seems a little crazy - looks like she comments back, but on items that she's purchased she doesn't directly leave negative feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=jodi2310&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&page=3

I like this one:

Never received item. Promised a refund but didn't give it. Very dishonest ebayer
Reply by jodi2310 (Oct-29-07 18:46):
When items are returned I will refund your $. Pay for insurance next time.
Follow-up by suellasue (Nov-02-07 16:05):
Insurance was not offered. Bottom line... You lied. COMPARE OUR FEEDBACK

Can you leave a follow-up that you got a partial refund?

Melaine
08-12-2010, 04:03 PM
yeah, 20% is not a refund!

KrisM
08-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Unfortunately, her feedback reply doesn't seem to break any rules. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Are her messages to you through ebay? If so, click the report button on each of them.

I'd take my chances on selling and do it. I'm sure some people will do some things to leave the negative, but most won't.

LadyPeter
08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
She's clearly nuts and you are within your rights to report her for harassment. Also, her items were definitely misrepresented.

However, having recently been burned by a couple of scammers due to eBay's "the buyer is always right" policy, I can tell you there are a lot of unscrupulous eBay buyers out there. People who make up stories about the condition of the items they received and threaten to leave negative feedback if you don't comply with their wishes.

That's not what you did, but I do think it's unfair to negotiate a settlement with her AND leave negative feedback. If you were unhappy with the amt of a refund she was offering, you should have declined it.

ShayleighCarsensMom
08-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I'd file a claim with paypal to get ALL my money back. She sounds like a nutcase...

KrisM
08-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I'd file a claim with paypal to get ALL my money back. She sounds like a nutcase...

You can only file 1 claim total, so she can't file another. And, she doesn't want to return them.

ShayleighCarsensMom
08-12-2010, 08:11 PM
You can only file 1 claim total, so she can't file another. And, she doesn't want to return them.

Oh ok...I didn't realize that she had filed a claim.

maiaann
08-12-2010, 09:37 PM
I've been buying and selling on ebay since the very beginning. The seller's feedback is pretty bad (I would never buy from her) and what you left is pretty consistent with what others had to say about her items. Your feedback, on the other hand, is perfect. ;) Therefore, if I was browsing (which I sometimes do) and I saw your complaint and then her response I'd immediately click on your name (which I did) to see who was in the right. I'm sorry you got burned. I don't buy from anyone anymore who has more than one "item not as expected" in their feedback. You did the right thing by leaving her a (-). I hope you feel better in a few days after you've had time to cool off. If her emails are really nasty, don't hesitate to fwd them to ebay.

brgnmom
08-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Wow, this is awful... one of my insecurities about purchasing from ebay, which has prevented me from buying anything via ebay.

Sorry that you've dealt with such unprofessional and crazy behavior from the seller. That sucks. I'm surprised there aren't more negative ratings on the seller's website. You should definitely save all the evidence, etc, and post a more accurate reflection of this unethical seller.

resipsaloquitur
08-12-2010, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=LadyPeter;2819233]

However, having recently been burned by a couple of scammers due to eBay's "the buyer is always right" policy, I can tell you there are a lot of unscrupulous eBay buyers out there. People who make up stories about the condition of the items they received and threaten to leave negative feedback if you don't comply with their wishes.

Yep, me too. I had someone buy a lot of barely worn Gymbo jammies- threatened to leave me negative feedback if I did not refund and let them keep them. I said no, just return them (even though I said no returns). They then left negative feedback including saying that I DID refund them, which wasn't true. That was even worse because clearly some ebayers are looking for people to threaten into giving stuff away and I didn't want others to think I was going to be bullied like that. And here's the kicker- after emailing me and telling me how "horrible" and "stained" the items were, the buyer relisted them as in EUC and barely worn. I looked up their past feedback and clearly this is a pattern for them- buy things, pressure sellers into giving them away and then relisting them as EUC. Nice business model.

I am so sick of Ebay. I have some really nice EUC items but I only get $1 or so at our local consignment stores and almost no one here uses CL, so I'm stuck basically giving stuff away unless I want to deal with Ebay. I wish there was a good option.

KrisM
08-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I am so sick of Ebay. I have some really nice EUC items but I only get $1 or so at our local consignment stores and almost no one here uses CL, so I'm stuck basically giving stuff away unless I want to deal with Ebay. I wish there was a good option.

Check out the BBB Swap board!

SammyeGail
08-13-2010, 09:32 PM
She's clearly nuts and you are within your rights to report her for harassment. Also, her items were definitely misrepresented.

That's not what you did, but I do think it's unfair to negotiate a settlement with her AND leave negative feedback. If you were unhappy with the amt of a refund she was offering, you should have declined it.

I told her I decided to leave 'honest and appropriate' (per Ebay non-bashing) feedback to let other buyers know about her mis-description of her items. We had conversed sooo much before this decision, she was so mean. She replied 'Fine, go ahead, she didn't care and take the refund' (by memory) without me asking (or demanding!). The red nuts and bolts shirt was totally PLAY condition. The tops being sold this time of year and later is one thing, but long sleeve tops usually don't sell for as much during the summer (ended mid-June). I really loved the red shirt and blue polar bear top, thats why I bid on it, I ran across it late and didn't read into her feedback deep enough. My mistake.

I have never left neutral or negative feedback. I have never felt the need to until this transaction. Its really hard to continuously communicate politely with a person who is nasty with you from the beginning.

I did tell her I would retract the negative feedback if she would issue the rest of the refund, (I don't even want them anymore) my shipping paid and the shipping to send the items back, she replied full of rants, none of it made sense, she didn't even say yes, no, where I could shove the shirts, etc., lol.

I did call Ebay, they showed me how to file a complaint for harassing mssgs. I don't want her suspended or anything, just things documented, this is completely insane. At least I know I can leave 'follow-up feedback'.

I have also worked on the tops and they look better. The dime sized black hard spot on the red shirt I was able to scrape off with my finger nails over 2-3 times while very wet, the marker/pen stains are lighter on the outside (they are on the inside and bleed thru). I've gotten the tons of fuzz balls off the polar bear and used Dawn w/ hot water and a toothbrush to get the darker spots on that shirt (grease spots). DS will probably add more later, lol. The dino looks ok, I just need to trim the extra fraying.

Fray-check is great for stopping holes from getting bigger. My love of cross-stitch and doing extensive projects has helped me alot in hand sewing, I'll stitch the hole up so it won't get snagged on anything while worn.

I plan to list my stuff on the BBB-swap, I washed on cold, inside out, hung to dry or dried on delicate (jeans, etc) so I hope I can get decent prices for it :).

resipsaloquitur
08-14-2010, 01:13 AM
KrisM-
I'd love to check out the BBB swap board but I haven't been here for six months yet and I guess that's required???? I can understand a month, maybe two, but six seems excessive.

KrisM
08-14-2010, 06:55 AM
KrisM-
I'd love to check out the BBB swap board but I haven't been here for six months yet and I guess that's required???? I can understand a month, maybe two, but six seems excessive.

The info posted on the front page says 60 days and 50 posts. So, you're still short a bit :(.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-Swap/join

Is that where you were looking?

LadyPeter
08-14-2010, 10:40 AM
I told her I decided to leave 'honest and appropriate' (per Ebay non-bashing) feedback to let other buyers know about her mis-description of her items. We had conversed sooo much before this decision, she was so mean. She replied 'Fine, go ahead, she didn't care and take the refund' (by memory) without me asking (or demanding!). The red nuts and bolts shirt was totally PLAY condition. The tops being sold this time of year and later is one thing, but long sleeve tops usually don't sell for as much during the summer (ended mid-June). I really loved the red shirt and blue polar bear top, thats why I bid on it, I ran across it late and didn't read into her feedback deep enough. My mistake.

I have never left neutral or negative feedback. I have never felt the need to until this transaction. Its really hard to continuously communicate politely with a person who is nasty with you from the beginning.

I did tell her I would retract the negative feedback if she would issue the rest of the refund, (I don't even want them anymore) my shipping paid and the shipping to send the items back, she replied full of rants, none of it made sense, she didn't even say yes, no, where I could shove the shirts, etc., lol.

I did call Ebay, they showed me how to file a complaint for harassing mssgs. I don't want her suspended or anything, just things documented, this is completely insane. At least I know I can leave 'follow-up feedback'.

I have also worked on the tops and they look better. The dime sized black hard spot on the red shirt I was able to scrape off with my finger nails over 2-3 times while very wet, the marker/pen stains are lighter on the outside (they are on the inside and bleed thru). I've gotten the tons of fuzz balls off the polar bear and used Dawn w/ hot water and a toothbrush to get the darker spots on that shirt (grease spots). DS will probably add more later, lol. The dino looks ok, I just need to trim the extra fraying.

Fray-check is great for stopping holes from getting bigger. My love of cross-stitch and doing extensive projects has helped me alot in hand sewing, I'll stitch the hole up so it won't get snagged on anything while worn.

I plan to list my stuff on the BBB-swap, I washed on cold, inside out, hung to dry or dried on delicate (jeans, etc) so I hope I can get decent prices for it :).

Well, it sounds like you did everything you could do, then. Sorry you went through this. I've been eBaying for 10 years and I've only had 2 bad experiences, total...so I guess I can't complain. But this stuff is frustrating.

SammyeGail
08-14-2010, 01:35 PM
KrisM-

I joined in 2005 and was a member for about a year before I even found out about it, lol! The favorite stuff I've gotten from a Mama, I think she sells on ebay only now : (.

Mini-Boden in EUC is not listed often on the BBB-swap. I would rather pay $15-18+ there than $20-25+ on ebay for a top I love pre-owned. Same for pants.

I feel that people expect great deals on the BBB-swap. As if you have to price low. I didn't get all my Boden at EOS sales prices (20-25% off), Hanna at outlet clearance prices. I always overbuy, I think last fall/winter my DSS's ended up with about 12-15 pairs of pants each :bag. I don't even want to talk about tees and shirts. I have stuff never worn, NWTs.

Edensmum
08-15-2010, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=LadyPeter;2819233]
Yep, me too. I had someone buy a lot of barely worn Gymbo jammies- threatened to leave me negative feedback if I did not refund and let them keep them. I said no, just return them (even though I said no returns). They then left negative feedback including saying that I DID refund them, which wasn't true. That was even worse because clearly some ebayers are looking for people to threaten into giving stuff away and I didn't want others to think I was going to be bullied like that. And here's the kicker- after emailing me and telling me how "horrible" and "stained" the items were, the buyer relisted them as in EUC and barely worn. I looked up their past feedback and clearly this is a pattern for them- buy things, pressure sellers into giving them away and then relisting them as EUC. Nice business model.

Ebay really won't do anything about that? I mean you can show both listings and at least have the feedback removed.
I would love the name of this seller to block them.

mom2binsd
08-18-2010, 03:00 PM
If you go to ebay's forums, check out the Children's Clothing Boutique, the regulars there are very helpful with this type of situation, I've got a long list on my BBL (Blocked Buyers List) because of them shedding light on bad ebayers.

They are also helpful at sending links to ebay staff to help resolve harassing emails etc....

What is her id???

mom2binsd
08-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Got her ID...

I use toolhaus.org a lot to find out about ebay feedback, check hers out

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=+jodi2310&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

SammyeGail
08-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Got her ID...

I use toolhaus.org a lot to find out about ebay feedback, check hers out

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=+jodi2310&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Yes, she is harsh, her mssgs were awful! Ebay's email said they couldn't tell me what would be done to the seller after they reviewed her mssgs due to privacy. I don't want anyone to think I am trying to be mean by reporting it, but you communicate like a raving lunatic, Jeez!

I'm still very happy with other ebay stuff, got an adorable sweater in the mail yesterday for DS, looks like its only been washed, pratically new! He loves it, his favorite colors, light blue and green :).

SammyeGail
08-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I feel that people expect great deals on the BBB-swap. As if you have to price low. I didn't get all my Boden at EOS sales prices (20-25% off), Hanna at outlet clearance prices. I always overbuy, I think last fall/winter my DSS's ended up with about 12-15 pairs of pants each :bag. I don't even want to talk about tees and shirts. I have stuff never worn, NWTs.

:oops:

I wanted to apologize for saying that I feel people expect great deals on the BBB-swap, that was wrong of me. There are great deals to be found of course!

I am just still very confused as to what to price my items at, searching completed listings on ebay and subtracting ebay and paypal fees, plus an additional discount, its confusing. The Mini-Boden is the most confusing :dizzy:

sste
08-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Oh, no need to apologize. I haven't frequented bb swap but I am sure you are right that bbers are looking for lower pricing. The board attracts a bargain-oriented crowd and we all post so much that everyone has good info about pricing.

So, just me for example (and I am cheap), I am usually looking to pay at least 30% less than the CHEAPEST sale price that one can access relatively easily (in other words not necessarily EOS when things are out of stock but I would probably work downward from the 20% free shipping/returns which aren't too hard to come by). I don't start working downward from the full retail price because I never pay that and with kids' clothes I don't think most people pay full retail.

Based on that I think mini-boden pricing on ebay is insane and I feel like I get a much better deal buying new in the "previews" with free shipping and no ebay seller hassle issues like you describe.

I am curious as to what other posters think . . .

VClute
08-18-2010, 05:38 PM
I am just still very confused as to what to price my items at, searching completed listings on ebay and subtracting ebay and paypal fees, plus an additional discount, its confusing. The Mini-Boden is the most confusing :dizzy:

I never use Ebay to determine pricing for items I'm not selling on ebay. If you want Ebay money, list them on Ebay. And deal with the accompanying stress and fees. The advantages of selling to friends (including the online variety) outweigh (IMO) the thrill of watching your items being bid up. I sell on boards, facebook, the BBB swap and consignment sales rather than deal with Ebay anymore.

MamaMolly
08-19-2010, 04:17 PM
:oops:

I wanted to apologize for saying that I feel people expect great deals on the BBB-swap, that was wrong of me. There are great deals to be found of course!

I often buy on the BBB swap and I took *NO* offense by you saying people expect deals. :) We are a 'bargain' group, right? I think trying to get a feel of what is 'market value' for your stuff is sensible. You don't want to go to all the bother of photographing, listing, etc. and have it just sit there, but on the other hand you don't want to feel like you gave it away.

Start small with a few items, see how it goes, and then adjust accordingly. Think of it as breaking up your big task of selling into smaller ones.

SammyeGail
08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I never use Ebay to determine pricing for items I'm not selling on ebay. If you want Ebay money, list them on Ebay.

I agree, its changed now. What I've seen in DSS's current sizes go for on Ebay is insane!

Concerning general listing (yahoo groups, facebook, craigslist, etc) my mini-B is 3-4 and below, I think the baby line going up to 3-4 will mark my price, lol.

I can go back, look at my old invoices, see what I paid and deduct a % from that price, additional depending on condition. Tks SSTE!

MamaMolly, you said it about taking all the pics and listing details! I have to fight my inner voice telling me I have to iron everything ;). I am exhausted from going thru totes today and washing. I hope selling on other resources than on ebay will be great, I now have to decide how to put things together and take tons of pics, phew!

MamaMolly
08-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Can you hang dry a lot of it? That way you won't have to iron it as much and it will photograph well. HTH!

SammyeGail
08-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Can you hang dry a lot of it? That way you won't have to iron it as much and it will photograph well. HTH!

When I hang dry items, they look more wrinkled, I straighten them out, but they have lots of little wrinkles. It might be because we use fabric softener sheets, I've never tried any for the washer, does it work well? Maybe I should ask for recommendations in the Lounge, but something w/o a strong odor.

I have some pics on the old laptop but they were taken with the old camera, I know the new camera will take much better pics, kwim? I've ran across alot of things folded very neatly so I may just run the iron over the back, the pic should look fine.

I got this little iron (on sale of course!) since its not very heavy and I love using it, so what I iron shouldn't be so bad :). Doesn't hold alot of water but gives out great steam!

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RNOQIQ/ref=oss_product