PDA

View Full Version : Goodie Games -- Cookie games

vonfirmath
07-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Does anyone have any of the Goodie Games? They are marked down at Target and I am tempted but would like to hear others experiences.

Especially with:
Goodie Games -- Color Cookies http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-LER1182-Goodie-Games/dp/B0012OELNK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1279020579&sr=1-4

Goodie Games -- Cookie Shapes http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-LER1181-Goodie-Games/dp/B0012OI6AE/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_b

Melaine
07-13-2010, 07:47 AM
They were marked down at my Target too....I was confused, because I could've sworn they had never carried LR until recently. They look cute....no experience though.

Seitvonzu
07-13-2010, 08:52 AM
i bought the cookie shapes when they were 30% off a while ago -- i found them at my most local store, which doesn't usually even have the learning resources stuff (though i think they might be getting it, because i found a new space for it-- they've been moving stuff which messes up my "system")

here is the rub though-- i haven't opened them yet. i bought them during our tons of company month, and it was a totally weakness thing for me. i didn't think "oh look, lucy will LEARN" i thought "oh look-- pink sugar wafer cookies, my grandma always gave me those when i visited."

so yeah, i was buying on the "cute cookies" aspect. because of this i bought shapes, not counting bears or color oreos :)

i'd buy the bears if they went really really low, but the colored oreos sorta freak me out-- it reminds me a bit of the food dye thread in the lounge ;) (as does the ice cream cone learning resources toy). what my sugar wafer's have red #40-- lalalala- i'm not listening! :)

speaking of my cookie splurge....where did i stash those silly things? if you guess with the stash of play food, you'd be wrong ;)

Seitvonzu
07-13-2010, 08:53 AM
they also have a pizza fractions game that is marked down, and the learning clock was marked down at my store. the cookie jar & ice cream cones was NOT marked down at all.

vonfirmath
07-13-2010, 12:49 PM
The Cookie Colors is the one most appealing to me. But I was pondering the shapes as well. I went into Target to buy one of the two and they were marked down again! To 50% off. So I bought both. The teddy bear one was not interesting looking.

my in-laws gave us the clock at Memorial Day and frankly it is going right into consignment. I'm not interested.