PDA

View Full Version : Big mama panties

luckytwenty
07-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Anyone love their maternity underwear?

I normally like skimpy little things but lately I long to wear giant grandma drawers. :-P

If you like your underwear and like a lot of coverage, please tell me what brand/where you got it.

Andi98989
07-13-2010, 01:33 PM
I loved the Amon Maternity skivvies; I got them off of MamaBargains.com one time. I had 2 pairs and they were amazing.

http://www.amonmaternity.com/products.htm

newg
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I ended up just getting some Hanes undies........in the granny panty style ;)

I ended up wearing them this past weekend while at the hosipital, and they were comfy, even at 8 months prego............so I'm sure they will be awesome once I give birth!

WatchingThemGrow
07-13-2010, 02:24 PM
I loved my Bravado underwear. In fact, the others I have are so not right that I may go get the Bravados out again, and I am not pg.

ewpmsw
07-13-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm wearing a few different granny-panty varieties from Motherhood. They get the job done. DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them. :)

luckytwenty
07-13-2010, 03:44 PM
DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them. :)

Thanks, that made me laugh. :-)

ILoveLucy
07-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm wearing a few different granny-panty varieties from Motherhood. They get the job done. DD loves to wear them like a shrug when I'm folding clean laundry, so at least one of us is getting some joy out of them. :)

That made me laugh, too!

joules
07-13-2010, 05:42 PM
I got a bunch from Target a few weeks before my due date. Good thing too b/c I ended up having a scheduled c-section b/c DS was breech a week before I was due.

I could not wear my normal undies for about 2 months pp - they would hit right where my scar was. But then I got so used to wearing the granny ones b/c they were so comfy.

However, per DH's request, I have switched back to my regular ones now. haha.

Smillow
07-13-2010, 09:32 PM
I bought Hanes & Fruit of the loom briefs in ridiculously large sizes. I also had a c-section & they were great for after as my "regular" underwear hit right where my incision is.

teedeedee
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I wear the Victoria Secret cotton bikinis. Great thing is, they are cut low enough that for both last pg and this one, they've worked the whole way through! I also had a c-section and they were fine after it too.

sunnyside
07-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I got Gap maternity underwear and they were great. Pricey, but super comfy!

luckytwenty
07-14-2010, 07:27 PM
I ended up at Motherhood today and got the V-cut boyshorts. Much better than squeezing myself into my old panties!