PDA

View Full Version : New diapers.com discounts for new customers

poohbear
07-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Diapers.com has changed their programs AGAIN!
Now if you have a referral code to use, you can get 15% off your entire purchase, including normally excluded brands (baby jogger, etc) and diapers and storewide sale items like the 20% off Britax. I believe it also works with pricematches. You can stack this with "10percent" if you are purchasing items that are not pricematched or using coupon-codes.
Unfortunately this is only good for "new" customers...
There are many ways to find referral codes if you need one. They cannot be posted on this board.
HTH!

dukie41181
07-14-2010, 01:03 AM
When did this change happen? I helped a friend yesterday and was told the 15% wouldn't work and we couldn't stack with the 20% off Britax.

poohbear
07-14-2010, 08:12 AM
I don't know when it was effective, but I found out about it last night and played around with it around 10:00 cst (on my computer - just cleared my cookies and didn't enter any customer info and used a referral code to see what could and couldn't be done - obviously this was all on the computer not talking to a cs rep)... Referral def stacked with britax coupon. Also def stacked with 10percent, but wouldn't stack with both.... And it wouldn't give $10 off. Their Q&A section about the whole thing is all screwy though. I don't think they've ironed out everything yet. I'm sure there will be an email blast when it is... I believe it's in prep for soap.com. It makes more sense for them to have a discount that works at both that doesn't involve diapers...

ETA - Dukie, the bcbabybaby code WON"T work (is that what you were trying to use?) - you have to use a referral code. The referral codes no longer take $10 off, they take 15% off. And they'll stack with 10percent, whereas BCBABYBABY won't. Hopefully that makes sense... oh, and I think you might also be able to use one of their $5/$10 off affiliate (not referral) codes too if you add diapers. I didn't try that...

3isthelimit
07-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Poohbear.....I think I love you!! :wink2:

I have been waiting and waiting to pull the trigger on a Frontier and when I FINALLY sold enough junk on CL to buy one...I couldn't get the deal I originally thought I could!! SO FRUSTRATING!! But with this new change...my deal was even sweeter!

Thank you! Thankyou!
So here's my deal:

$279.99 Britax Frontier 85
-$56.00 20% Diapers.com code (20britax)
-$42.00 Referral code
...I didnt even try a diapers code, I got too excited!
$181.99 total....that's with Free Shipping too!

Oh yeah, and I went through Fatwallet for 6% cashback.
I also plan on sending in the Parents magazine rebate!

Sweet!

peggy_morrison
07-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Thnaks for the heads-up. Dumb question, but since you can't post referral codes on the board, how do you go about finding such a code? :help: Thanks in advance.

missym
07-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Thnaks for the heads-up. Dumb question, but since you can't post referral codes on the board, how do you go about finding such a code? :help: Thanks in advance.

There are always codes posted on http://www.retailmenot.com/view/diapers.com - HTH!

peggy_morrison
07-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Thank you!

poohbear
07-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Poohbear.....I think I love you!! :wink2:

I have been waiting and waiting to pull the trigger on a Frontier and when I FINALLY sold enough junk on CL to buy one...I couldn't get the deal I originally thought I could!! SO FRUSTRATING!! But with this new change...my deal was even sweeter!

Thank you! Thankyou!
So here's my deal:

$279.99 Britax Frontier 85
-$56.00 20% Diapers.com code (20britax)
-$42.00 Referral code
...I didnt even try a diapers code, I got too excited!
$181.99 total....that's with Free Shipping too!

Oh yeah, and I went through Fatwallet for 6% cashback.
I also plan on sending in the Parents magazine rebate!

Sweet!

I think I love you too then;)
Glad I could help you find a bargain :)
Also, car-seat.org has a bunch of codes in their community shopping forum :)
ETA - the 15% off takes 15% off diapers too! woo woo!

pinnacle94080
07-19-2010, 03:47 AM
thanks for this post. I'm glad I saw this post since I was about to buy one from diapers.com before they allowed the discount stacking. Glad I waited a few days and saw this so I got the discount too. & the carseat was delivered the next day. I was surprised that it was super fast. :bighand:

poohbear
07-19-2010, 09:07 AM
thanks for this post. I'm glad I saw this post since I was about to buy one from diapers.com before they allowed the discount stacking. Glad I waited a few days and saw this so I got the discount too. & the carseat was delivered the next day. I was surprised that it was super fast. :bighand:

Good buy pinnacle, because I think they actually stopped allowing it! It must have been a quickie window! :)

poppy
07-19-2010, 02:34 PM
I don't know when it was effective, but I found out about it last night and played around with it around 10:00 cst (on my computer - just cleared my cookies and didn't enter any customer info and used a referral code to see what could and couldn't be done - obviously this was all on the computer not talking to a cs rep)... Referral def stacked with britax coupon. Also def stacked with 10percent, but wouldn't stack with both.... And it wouldn't give $10 off. Their Q&A section about the whole thing is all screwy though. I don't think they've ironed out everything yet. I'm sure there will be an email blast when it is... I believe it's in prep for soap.com. It makes more sense for them to have a discount that works at both that doesn't involve diapers...

ETA - Dukie, the bcbabybaby code WON"T work (is that what you were trying to use?) - you have to use a referral code. The referral codes no longer take $10 off, they take 15% off. And they'll stack with 10percent, whereas BCBABYBABY won't. Hopefully that makes sense... oh, and I think you might also be able to use one of their $5/$10 off affiliate (not referral) codes too if you add diapers. I didn't try that...

What is the $5/10 affiliate code? Is it worth buying diapers to get it?

poohbear
07-19-2010, 04:05 PM
What is the $5/10 affiliate code? Is it worth buying diapers to get it?

well they're changing the discounts again, so I don't know what's stackable and what's not...
but the $5/$10 affiliate are the codes they list on their site or the ones you find in parenting magazine. If you can find a $10 one and can find diapers that are less than $10, and need dipes, then it's probably worth it :)
I think AFF10 is one. Not sure if it's still working...
Diapers has one listed on their site but it's only $5 off...
As of today, you can still use a referral code on excluded brands though...

kellij
07-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Boo! It won't let me stack the britax 20% off with the new customer 15% off. :( I was going to buy 2 Britax Frontier 85s. I guess I'll wait and see if a better deal crops up, or if anyone has any suggestions?