PDA

View Full Version : Our stroller inventory...

caribbeanmama
07-14-2010, 09:50 AM
looks like this:

1) Vintage Mac Mistral (circa 2002) in perfect condition. It reclines slightly so it is better than the Volo for napping.

2) Mac Volo (what I use 99.9% of time for travel and errands)

3) Chicco C1 with the footboard. I use this for trips to the National Zoo and whenever I want my kiddo to be more comfy (napping, eating, ect.). My 5 year old can ride on the footboard, but for long walks, this is no sub for a real seat.

4) Older Baby Jogger single stroller. A bit of a pain to fold, thus I just keep it unfolded and ready to go in the garage.

My best overall stroller EVER was my Combi Ultra Savvy, which I regrettably sold. Wish I had that stoller. I also regret selling my Chicco Velocita sbs double :(

I am now thinking that with three kids, I need a lightweight double for WDW:duh:

I am inclined to take the Chicco and one of the Macs (maybe my Mistral because of the recline).

Or...do you think I should pick up a cheap umbrella double like the Jeep along with a Mac? TIA!

arivecchi
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
I would get this for WDW. It is also a great lightweight double so you can get tons of use of out it:

http://returnsforsale.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1607

TwinFoxes
07-14-2010, 03:21 PM
I would get this for WDW. It is also a great lightweight double so you can get tons of use of out it:

http://returnsforsale.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1607

It's not bad enough you're an addict, you're trying to take the rest of us down with you! ;) I'd never even heard of this site...off to shop and make DH's head explode!

arivecchi
07-14-2010, 03:24 PM
It's not bad enough you're an addict, you're trying to take the rest of us down with you! ;) I'd never even heard of this site...off to shop and make DH's head explode! Sorry. I can't help it. :tongue5:

egoldber
07-14-2010, 03:51 PM
I would take the Chicco with the footboard and the Mistral. I still have my Mistral too! I :love5: it very much! :)

I think you will be OK with the footboard. It's primarily useful when you want them to hop on so that they don't have to powerwalk across the parks to get from A to B, KWIM? Or to get from the parks to the car at night after fireworks. But I think most of the time an active child would be fine.

We used my Peg Venezia with the footboard at WDW for older DD for a long time after she no longer rode in a stroller. It was all she really needed.

Although if you bring a carrier for the little one, you can let the older one ride and carry the younger one if you need to sometimes.

caribbeanmama
07-14-2010, 06:29 PM
I would take the Chicco with the footboard and the Mistral. I still have my Mistral too! I :love5: it very much! :)

I think you will be OK with the footboard. It's primarily useful when you want them to hop on so that they don't have to powerwalk across the parks to get from A to B, KWIM? Or to get from the parks to the car at night after fireworks. But I think most of the time an active child would be fine.

We used my Peg Venezia with the footboard at WDW for older DD for a long time after she no longer rode in a stroller. It was all she really needed.

Although if you bring a carrier for the little one, you can let the older one ride and carry the younger one if you need to sometimes.

Thanks all. Beth, the Chicco and Mac I think will do. Thanks for your feedback :thumbsup: