PDA

View Full Version : Does Disney still have free Bday tickets?

Twoboos
07-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Or I am just so far in the past that this promo has long expired? :wink2:

I am toying w/the idea of doing DisneyLand for a day while we are in SoCal, and since it's DD2's bday while we're there, it might take some of the sting out of one day tix.

If not free admission, are there any fun perks or anything on your bday?

Alien_host, I just re-read your post about your one day at DL, and it really has me thinking it's do-able!! Bad, bad influences on this board!!! :rotflmao:

clc053103
07-18-2010, 09:24 PM
nope- that was last years' promotion. this year's Give a Day, Get a Day promotion hit its 1 million ticket limit back in march.

alien_host
07-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Alien_host, I just re-read your post about your one day at DL, and it really has me thinking it's do-able!! Bad, bad influences on this board!!! :rotflmao:

LOL! Sorry about that!

The one day tickets are expensive and unfortunately I don't think there are any discounts to speak of. The drive from SD is not bad at all, I'm not sure how the traffic pattern is on a weekday but on a Sunday we had zero traffic.

As far as birthday "treats". You can get a Happy Birthday button at City Hall. I'm not sure if the sit down meals will do anything if you mention it. Try Disboards' Disneyland section.

Are you getting excited for your trip?