PDA

View Full Version : I hate this *&^% time of day

JTsMom
07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
that is all.

catpagmo
07-19-2010, 04:08 PM
It will pass...it will pass...it will pass....

Hang in there, mama!

KpbS
07-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes, we call it the witching hour. Countdown til bedtime!

lmwbasye
07-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Ahhhh! We are two hours behind you and I know it's coming.

I hate it too.

Hang in there, mama!

MomToOne
07-19-2010, 05:32 PM
the countdown is on!

hillview
07-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Can SO relate. Some days are better. WITCHING hour!
/hillary

elizabethkott
07-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Perhaps we need to start changing the phrase to "It's witching hour somewhere"?

LMPC
07-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, what's THAT about? Do babies talk on the playground about how they are going to be super cranky and inconsolable from about 4 til bedtime? (That's the time at our house, anyway.) It's a baby conspiracy!!!

StantonHyde
07-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I knew of people who called 4:00 the whine/wine hour. Kids whine, adults wine. Seemed to go better for the adults at least!

In all seriousness, I doubit I will ever drink as much as I did at a certain point in my 20s, but kids push me to that limit!!!!!!

JTsMom
07-20-2010, 07:11 AM
I knew of people who called 4:00 the whine/wine hour. Kids whine, adults wine. Seemed to go better for the adults at least!

In all seriousness, I doubit I will ever drink as much as I did at a certain point in my 20s, but kids push me to that limit!!!!!!

That's funny, b/c I was actually debating whether it was too late for coffee, too early for wine, or the perfect time for massive quantities of both.

Too top things off, I had forgotten that DH is going to be an hour late all this week. When I called him to find out where he was, it popped back in my head, and I almost started looking for flights to Mexico. He came right home though, brought dinner, let me eat while he held the crabby baby, then took care of the evil thing that had replaced the 5 yr old and cleaned up the kitchen, while I fell asleep with the aforementioned crabby baby, so he's on the good hubby list. :)

This morning, everyone decided to start the day before 6. You'll probably see me back here again at 2.

DietCokeLover
07-20-2010, 07:45 AM
That's funny, b/c I was actually debating whether it was too late for coffee, too early for wine, or the perfect time for massive quantities of both.

Too top things off, I had forgotten that DH is going to be an hour late all this week. When I called him to find out where he was, it popped back in my head, and I almost started looking for flights to Mexico. He came right home though, brought dinner, let me eat while he held the crabby baby, then took care of the evil thing that had replaced the 5 yr old and cleaned up the kitchen, while I fell asleep with the aforementioned crabby baby, so he's on the good hubby list. :)

This morning, everyone decided to start the day before 6. You'll probably see me back here again at 2.

good for DH for stepping up to the plate! Hope today is better.