PDA

View Full Version : storksak emily

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
can somebody post a pic of the storksak emily hanging off of their shoulder? i'm 5'4, 130 lbs, and am wondering if this bag would be too big for me.

if anybody's looking for a deal, it's $121 at piperlime right now in silver, and $105 after 40% bcb at endless.com for black and chocolate.

thanks,
Jennifer

aajamu
07-22-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't own one anymore, but I'm 5'8 (nearly 5'9) and I found it hung too low when worn shoulder style (strap drop too long for me). It worked nice (maybe a bit short) for crossbody style though. In the end, the strap bugged me and I ended up returning it.

swissair81
07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
I have the Gigi. It's quite a bit bigger though.

catpagmo
07-27-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't own one anymore, but I'm 5'8 (nearly 5'9) and I found it hung too low when worn shoulder style (strap drop too long for me). It worked nice (maybe a bit short) for crossbody style though. In the end, the strap bugged me and I ended up returning it.

Same here. I returned mine because of the strap. It drove me crazy! It was always in the way when I tried to get inside the bag.

crl
07-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Huh, the strap is adjustable in length?

Sorry I'm technologically deficient, but Since the strap is adjustable i have worn it both cross body and straight down. For me it is a big bag, but sans kids I'm very minimalist in what I carry. I'm 5 ft 7 in and 130ish. I don't think it is visually too big.

Catherine

stinkyfeet
07-29-2010, 10:12 PM
I LOVE my Emily Bag. I just bought a second one in pewter! I am a 5 feet tall with a small frame and find it perfect for me. The strap does not get in the way for me, and it is adjustable. I don't know how to post a pic, but I can probably email you one from my iPhone if you really want one. Just PM me your email address. HTH! :hug:

vinolady
08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't have mine anymore, but i'm about your size and it was perfect. it's a good size bag for a mom of one child. not a ton of room on the inside, but all you need are the essentials anyway.

vahnessuh
08-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I heard it doesn't age well...