PDA

View Full Version : Which JJB for me?

TwoBees
07-21-2010, 08:50 AM
I tried on the BeAll again while in BBB yesterday and it is just not the bag for me. :-( It hits my thigh in the wrong spot, and the strap slips off my shoulder. But I love the new Marvelous Mums pattern. Any suggestions for a different JJB that might work better for me? I already have a SkipHop Studio Tote and love it, but I would like something slightly smaller for trips when we just don’t need as much stuff. I bought the BeTween before DD arrived and found it too small then, but maybe it is just what I need now? I am only 5 feet tall and have a short torso, so many bags with long straps hit me in the mid-thigh when I try to walk. So…any suggestions?

swissair81
07-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Try the BFF. It can be a backpack or a messenger. I didn't like the Be All either. I'll try and take pics when I get mine. I got the BFF in Marvelous Mums.

Momof3Labs
07-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Between, or even something like the Spicy (which doesn't come in marvelous mums). I would think that the tween would be plenty big for short trips with one child - it was actually far too big for me when I went out with one baby, so I'm getting something smaller for those short trips.

If the All was too big, I think that the BFF would be, too. But maybe it would work for you.

TwoBees
07-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Try the BFF. It can be a backpack or a messenger. I didn't like the Be All either. I'll try and take pics when I get mine. I got the BFF in Marvelous Mums.

I can't wait until yours arrives!

Between, or even something like the Spicy (which doesn't come in marvelous mums). I would think that the tween would be plenty big for short trips with one child - it was actually far too big for me when I went out with one baby, so I'm getting something smaller for those short trips.

If the All was too big, I think that the BFF would be, too. But maybe it would work for you.

Isn't the Spicy bigger than the BeAll?

swissair81
07-21-2010, 10:08 AM
I can't wait either. Should be here on Friday.

I believe the Spicy is bigger, but the dimensions are listed on the website. You can check for sure.

vahnessuh
07-21-2010, 01:57 PM
My BFF is coming too! Should be here by Friday! :cheerleader1: I ordered the SW print though.

swissair81
07-21-2010, 02:10 PM
I wanted mine to go with all my strollers. My MBUD is navy & my others are black based.

TwoBees
07-21-2010, 02:33 PM
I wish there was someplace local I could TRY the BeTween and BeSpicy. I know I can order online with free returns, but I'd really rather try them first. :(

Momof3Labs
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
I don't think that the spicy holds as much as the All. It sits closer to the body, and has shorter tote straps that might work better for your smaller frame than the All. I just sold a tween or I'd take some photos of the tween and spicy side by side!