PDA

View Full Version : Baby Appleseed AVOID!!!!!!!!!

pathetic
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
We have been waiting for a part from Baby Appleseed for 3 weeks. We have been told it has been shipped on 3 different occasions, been given 2 different invalid tracking numbers. Our daughter's bed has been sitting in pieces for 23 days since its delivery.

The customer service reps act as if they could careless, even though we have caught them in several lies and called them out on it.

I made them send my the tracking number directly from the UPS website. She said she sent it. Yet, I never gave her the email address. OF COURSE, she managed to send something, only for it to be an invalid tracking number, yes that's the 3rd one.

After she said she sent it, and I called back 5 minutes later. She then asked me for the mailing address to our home. Also the 3rd time is was given to them. They are like nothing I have witnessed before. NOT ONE OUNCE of courtesy in any of our dealings with them.

Get this. We are still waiting for the paint sample that we ordered on May 3rd. Since then we have ordered the bed, it has been delivered..... and still the same story with the paint sample.... "it's back ordered"... apparently there can create an entire be, but not cut a 2x2 chunk of painted wood to send it to you... we should have known....

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!! (unless you would like to spend $2,000 and have it sit in pieces on your child's floor for weeks on end.... if that sounds good to ya, have at it)