PDA

View Full Version : Just got mousesavers newsletter - ticket prices to go up....

sewarsh
07-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Direct from newsletter:

"Ticket Prices Expected to Go Up on Sunday

For the past several years Walt Disney World and Disneyland ticket prices have gone up on the first Sunday in August. Now is the time to purchase tickets for upcoming trips!

* Walt Disney World Magic Your Way tickets won't expire until you start using them, so you can buy them years in advance if you wish. For great prices on WDW tickets, check out the MouseSavers exclusive prices at Undercover Tourist:
http://tinyurl.com/lrtaxe"

SO, what's the consensus....do you think I should buy now for our November trip?? How much do these typically go up in price?

Thanks.

billysmommy
07-26-2010, 12:38 PM
I think it's been about ~5% the past few years.

If you have a package booked, you pay the price of the tickets at the time you booked it. If you change the package after ticket prices go up (change dates, resorts, add a pin, etc) then you will pay the increased price of the tickets.

If we're not doing a package, then we usually buy the tickets as soon as we know how many days we'll be in the parks.

clc053103
07-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I just bought our AP's today to avoid the price increase before our sept trip.

You could buy through the UT discount link on mousesavers now, you are likely to save whatever the discount is, plus the price increase.