PDA

View Full Version : Ewww, ewww, ewwww

tmahanes
07-27-2010, 12:37 PM
:32:The NEW car seat I just got from diapers has been used!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwww it is dirty and has cracker crumbs in it!!

But I called and in a 2 minute converstion they are sending me a NEVER opend one tomorrow and having UPS pick up the old one.

WHO uses a car seat and then sends it back!?!?!?!?! :32:

♥ms.pacman♥
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
eek! that is so gross. i can't believe someone would use it like that and send it back, and i can't beileve diapers sold it as new!! :shake: hope u get a brand new one ASAP!

tmahanes
07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Yeah.... my guess would be someone in the warehouse screwed up! But really there is someone out there who thinks it is ok to use a carseat for who knows how long and then send it back?!?!?!

CS was great and she is sending a new seat which I should get tomorrow!

malphy
07-27-2010, 10:14 PM
The same person who will return used underwear to victoria's secret. Yeah, I used to work there in college and people are just gross!

♥ms.pacman♥
07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
The same person who will return used underwear to victoria's secret. Yeah, I used to work there in college and people are just gross!

:barf: :eek: ok now that takes the cake...wow. i cannot people how gross some people are. who does that????

tmahanes
07-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Oh GOD that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy worse!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!