PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever walked in on someone having sex?

Corie
07-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Have you ever walked in on someone having sex?

Maybe your parents, roommate, friend, etc.?

I had a dream last night that I walked in on my parents having
sex and I'm still cringing. Yuck! FWIW, I never walked in on them
IRL.

Ceepa
07-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Yes. In college I accidentally walked in on a friend and her visitor.

luckytwenty
07-27-2010, 03:44 PM
College roommate. She was on top and when I opened the door (to our apartment--they were doing it in the living room) she literally FLEW off of the guy like she was being propelled by a hidden jet. We were all so embarrassed.

♥ms.pacman♥
07-27-2010, 03:49 PM
never walked in, but in college/grad school often ended up overhearing it.

nrp
07-27-2010, 03:51 PM

:yeahthat: My freshman year the girl who lived next to me was quite, um, prolific.

momof2girls
07-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Eww...yes, my sister and her DH when they were still dating. Thanks, I was trying to block that from my memory!

Moneypenny
07-27-2010, 04:07 PM
I haven't walked in on anyone, but my parents thought my brother and I fell for the "I'm helping your dad wash his back in the shower" trick long past age 6 (which is when I figured it out).

DrSally
07-27-2010, 04:15 PM

:yeahthat:

elektra
07-27-2010, 04:38 PM
I have a few times. Once on my college roommate.
And then when I was on a recruiting trip to Texas A&M, my friend (who was also being recruited- we took the trip together as high school seniors), ended up having sex with a guy she met that night on the football team on the floor of the dorm room where we were staying. And then our host player on the team was having sex with another guy in the other dorm bed.
I just remember curling up under the pillow thinking, "is this really happening?"
At least I had a bed to myself.
Oh and I remember hearing someone get up and I turned to look right as the guy from the floor got up, completely naked except for the still attached condom, and he passed RIGHT BY MY FACE on his way to the bathroom. :eek:

The whole thing was pretty disturbing.
I remember watching them on TV later (both of the guys went to the NFL) and remembering that night. ICK.

crl
07-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Nope, never. Thank goodness.

Catherine

gatorsmom
07-27-2010, 04:48 PM
I have a few times. Once on my college roommate.
And then when I was on a recruiting trip to Texas A&M, my friend (who was also being recruited- we took the trip together as high school seniors), ended up having sex with a guy she met that night on the football team on the floor of the dorm room where we were staying. And then our host player on the team was having sex with another guy in the other dorm bed.
I just remember curling up under the pillow thinking, "is this really happening?"
At least I had a bed to myself.
Oh and I remember hearing someone get up and I turned to look right as the guy from the floor got up, completely naked except for the still attached condom, and he passed RIGHT BY MY FACE on his way to the bathroom. :eek:

I remember watching them on TV later (both of the guys went to the NFL) and remembering that night. ICK.

this experience would DEFINITELY turn me off to going there for college. Ick!

momof2girls
07-27-2010, 05:35 PM

ICK is an understatement!

niccig
07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Elektra...I can't even quote your post. ICKY....do you stay friends with the girl??

elektra
07-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Elektra...I can't even quote your post. ICKY....do you stay friends with the girl??

Yes, I did stay friends at first. We both ended up going to the same college for softball, and were roommates our freshman year. We ended up having a huge falling out (surprise surprise!) at the end of that year though, and were not close for several years. There is a lot about her that is just not nice.
Even with all her shenanigans, she actually sort of saved my life when I had a seizure in our shared dorm room. She pulled me out of bed, got me on my side breathing again, and called 911. And so that sort of complicates things in my mind as far as me being able to just completely not give her another thought.
We have since reconciled though, and have a safe, distant Facebook relationship. :)
After a stint as a lesbian, she ended up marrying a professional (male) athlete and she now has 3 boys.

Wow, this story is sort of interesting I guess.

Gena
07-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, I haven't walked in on someone having sex. (My parents said I walked in on them once as a toddler, but I don't remember it.)

However I have walked out on othe people having sex. Does that count?

Freshman year in college my roommate (RM) was dating a guy on the floor downstairs (let's call him DB - Downstairs Boy). Sometimes at night RM would leave our room door unlocked and DB would come in late at night/early morning so they could have sex. RM had the upper bunk and it was terrible to listen to them have sex right above me. So I would grab DB's keys, go to his room, and sleep in his bed the rest of the night. DB's roommate was a Religious Guy (RG) and had an out-of-town girlfriend he was faithful to, so I didn't have to worry about walking in on anything there. RG was a little surprised the first time he woke in the morning and found me in DG's place, but he was very understanding about it.

elliput
07-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Multiple times. Between actual sister, sorority sisters, roommates, etc there have been plenty of accidental interruptions.

ThreeofUs
07-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Wow, Elektra, you sure do live! What an ICK situation....

lchang25000
07-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Nope, never. Thank goodness.

Catherine

:yeahthat:

american_mama
07-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Kind of. I walked into my townhouse apartment very late at night and, without turning lights on, started to go up the stairs that were right in front of the front door. Then I noticed the stereo lights were still turned on, so I walked deep into the living room, still without turning the lightswitch on, to turn the stereo off. I couldn't see anything and wasn't noticing anything until my roommate's boyfriend's voice peeped out from behind a sofa or table, "Hi, MyName." "Hi, Boyfriend," I said, slightly puzzled. "I'm nude," he says. Suddenly catching on, I said "Then I'll leave" and I went upstairs.

They were both so embarassed in the morning, but I just thought it was nothing. I hadn't noticed them at all, never saw anything even while the conversation was taking place, and if boyfriend had kept quiet, I never would have been the wiser.

*I* got walked in on by a visiting friend once. DH claims he knew it was going to happen, knew how to avoid it, and seems to enjoy telling me he knows exactly the angle my friend saw everything. But I personally choose not to believe the details and have blocked the whole thing out.

Corie
07-28-2010, 08:35 AM
*I* got walked in on by a visiting friend once. DH claims he knew it was going to happen, knew how to avoid it, and seems to enjoy telling me he knows exactly the angle my friend saw everything.

Sounds like your husband enjoyed the audience!!

creativelightbulb
07-28-2010, 09:00 AM
yes...my parents when I was very young and my sister when we roomed together after college...

the parent episode grosses me out more NOW than it did then - I guess I was to young to really comprehend what I saw...

I just ran in to tell my dad there was someone at the door for him...I was focused on delivering my message at the time... :ROTFLMAO:

Puddy73
07-28-2010, 01:10 PM

Ditto. I had a noisy roomate! When DH was a teenager he walked in on his parents - with his Mom on top. I don't think he looked MIL in the eye for several years.

brittone2
07-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Maybe we need a s/o of have you ever been walked in on....

LOL.

Globetrotter
07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
I roomed with a couple (long story, but they were an awesome pair so I didn't mind..) and once I came home unexpectedly and heard them in the shower! Considering our circumstances, I think it's remarkable that this was the only incident!

As for us, once my idiot brother (who was around 19-20 at the time, so not a child) opened the door to our bedroom in the morning without knocking! Who does that, but also who doesn't LOCK the door. DUH Believe me when I say I am now paranoid about locking the bedroom door when there is anyone else in the house!

ETA: We recovered in time so he never knew!

mommylamb
07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Yes, my parents, a couple of times while growing up. I also walked in on some people in a hostle going at it while I was backpacking. It was one of those shared rooms, so multiple people were spending the night there. Not sure why you'd have sex in one of those places... but lots of people do.

hillview
07-29-2010, 06:27 AM
My BIL and sister. We were all living together (they were dating, not married) I wanted to borrow something from my sisters's closet and I knocked, no answer and walked in. I was SHOCKED and the image is seared into my brain.
/hillary