PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

jenjenfirenjen
07-28-2010, 08:47 PM
It's probably been about 3 years since I've been here but once upon a time I couldn't imagine life without the BBB. I guess life just got in the way but what brought me here in the first place is bringing me back again...standing in BRU completed overwhelmed by choices and needed some good advice.

We are expecting our 3rd baby boy in September and I realized that both our infant seat and convertible seat that I had used for my older boys are now expired. So off to BRU I go, thinking I'll just grab another SnugRide like before and surprise, there are a LOT more choices. And then I checked strollers and again, overwhelmed. Luckily, that's really all I need so I don't have many decisions to make but I would love to have the BBB back in my life as I start this journey again.

I see a lot of people I remember but for the others who don't know me (or remember me) my name is Jen, I have two boys, Luke, 5, and Dex, 4. I'm a SAHM, born and raised in Houston, TX but living in the Philly burbs for the last 9 years and loving it. I am an avid knitter and runner (when not pregnant.) I'm also a La Leche League leader and I used to teach babywearing classes but it's been a while so I'm not up to date on all the new carriers that have come out in the last few years.

I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making some new ones!

LMPC
07-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Yay -- welcome back!

g-mama
07-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Welcome back and congrats on the upcoming birth of your third son!

Tondi G
07-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Welcome back!

catpagmo
07-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Welcome back! Sounds like you'll be a great resource for the moms here that have BF questions, and about babywearing, too.

gatorsmom
08-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back and congrats on your upcoming little guy!

KrisM
08-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Welcome back. I've wondered about you over the years.

For my #3, I got the Chicco Keyfit 30 and loved it.