PDA

View Full Version : Where's Minnie?

caribbeanmama
07-30-2010, 01:54 PM
I noticed that there aren't many character meals with Minnie included :-( We have reservations for Cape May Cafe character bkfast, but also would love to try Wave since I hear great things about it. If we decide to cancel the character bkfast, are there any good spots/times where we may be able to get some nice interaction with Minnie, you know, say hello, take a picture, ect? DD loves her :) TIA! 14 hours till we start driving to WDW :boogie:

egoldber
07-30-2010, 02:08 PM
In addition to Cape May, she can also be found at Chef Mickey.

The best place, IMO, to see characters is Epcot. There is an (indoor, air conditioned) character greeting area in FutureWorld, right next to the fountain. I think it is called the Character Connection. There you can find Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy. Occasionally another random character will also be there. I spent a LOT of time here with younger DD last trip. ("Mommy, lets go see our friends again!" :ROTFLMAO:)

Characters also come out at various times around the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS. Mickey and Minnie rotate in and out with other characters here.

Minnie also rotates at the character greeting area at the beginning of Main Street (near the entrance to the MK) throughout the day, but the lines form quickly and are often long.

alien_host
07-30-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't suppose you have the Disney Visa card? You get a special meet and greet in Epcot if you have the card (during specific times at the Innovations building and it includes a free 5x7 print). When we went it included Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

We also saw Minnie at Chef Mickey's and near the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS. We only had a handful of people in front of us too and we weren't there at rope drop. I think we got lucky.

fivi2
07-30-2010, 05:25 PM
I think she is usually at the AK greeting trails in Camp Minnie Mickey. We also enjoyed the EPCOT Character spot/connection/whatever it is called.

Oh - and in Toontown at MK - you can meet Mickey and Minnie together in the Judge's tent.

caribbeanmama
07-30-2010, 10:53 PM
Thank you ladies! I really appreciate all of you taking the time to answer all my WDW questions. We leave super early in the morning. Will keep you posted when we get back. :)

DebbieJ
07-30-2010, 11:01 PM
call 407-824-2222 the day you are trying to find her. It's the WDW Character hotline and they'll tell you where she is.

I saved the # in my cell phone when we went last month.