PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fun in Salt Lake City- we loved it!

mom2binsd
07-30-2010, 09:44 PM
http://www.cowabungabay.com/

I know this is maybe for the travel forum but I thought it might get more traffic here.

We recently were in SLC visiting friends and we went to Cowabunga Bay in Draper. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Kids were ages 4 and 7 (the girls are both 7 and they went off on their own but stayed together). It's small enough that we felt comfortable with the girls adventuring off, and there is a lot of staff as well. It's super clean and fun for grown ups, but watch the super fast slides, they give you a super big wedgie!

We rented a Cabana which was so worth it to have our own shaded space, a place to keep everything and ice cold water on the table, etc.

I think it's perfect for kids 12 and under, but many teenagers were also having a blast. The lazy river is great, and the zero depth entry pool wonderful.

I wish we had one close to home!

What are some of your favorite summer experiences???

lchang25000
07-30-2010, 11:27 PM
I see that off the highway everytime I'm driving north. Plan on taking DS there when he's a little older. Was there a section for toddlers/little kids?

mom2binsd
07-31-2010, 12:06 AM
The zero depth entry pool was full of little ones, but for a child under 3 unless there were older siblings I'd just go to a pool. It is very colorful though when you see it from the 15.