PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Stroller Question...Opinions Needed!

dfb05
08-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi All,

I'm in need of a double stroller for my DD4 and DS1 and was looking for input from you all. If I like the double stroller I finally get, I may just bring the doulbe instead of going the "2 single stroller" route I had been planning originally for our trip in September. I've been looking at the Baby Jogger City Mini Double, but for what I need it for, I can't really justify spending that much money, so I'm thinking about either the BJ City Micro Double or the Maclaren Twin Triumph. Has anyone ever used/seen/owned it? Has anyone seen it at Disney, and do you know if it will fit on the monorail without closing it? I've never seen either 1 in person, but I know the BJ strollers are good, and I liked the single Triumph when I tried it out at Babies R Us the other day.

I was going to just get a 2nd single stroller for our trip in September, until I realized how much I hate both my sit & stand (it's uncomfortable for both kids--my infant can't get comfy, and when my daughter gets tired from walking & wants to sit down or it's nap time, she can't be comfy either!) and the double jogger I have (HUGE!), and our single stroller's got a bent axle or something and doesn't run smoothly anymore.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a decent double to use all the time. At the mall I can keep bags in the 2nd seat until my daughter wants to sit, and at Disney or other times where we do a lot of walking, they can both have comfy seats. I tried out a Combi double, but my DD is way too tall for it (her knees are up to the belly bar!). I was also thinking that since we'll be flying and checking the stroller(s), 1 stroller would just be easier in the sense. We also rent a car while at WDW, so the busses aren't really a concern for us.

Thanks in advance!!