PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson women's tights - anyone try these?

citymama
08-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I love that DD's Hanna tights are so cottony rather than synthetic. http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|1|4|32|149|7||&simg=35874_012
I've been thinking of buying a couple of pairs while they're on sale at $14.

Are the women's tights just like the girls' tights, in terms of fabric and feel? Anyone try them - and like them?

Would be great to get your feedback on these and any other women's tights you like that are high in cotton content. I'm taking my new wardrobe/look thread seriously and adding some tights/skirt combos for the Fall...;)

Thanks!

citymama
08-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Bump - anyone?

WatchingThemGrow
08-04-2010, 06:46 AM
I have the ribbed tights, as does DD. I honestly can't remember them much b/c I got them at the end of the season after making do with other stuff last year. I think they are nice...

Use the FS links so you can try them out for free.

citymama
08-04-2010, 09:04 AM
I have the ribbed tights, as does DD. I honestly can't remember them much b/c I got them at the end of the season after making do with other stuff last year. I think they are nice...

Use the FS links so you can try them out for free.

What do you mean "try then for free?" you mean, get free ship? Is that for any order or just over $100?

Thanks!

tarahsolazy
08-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I have several pair and I really like them. They are sort of short waisted, though, much more so than my other tights. It works for me, but I am 5'1". I wouldn't hesitate to buy more, when my current ones wear out.

WatchingThemGrow
08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
What do you mean "try then for free?" you mean, get free ship? Is that for any order or just over $100?

Thanks!

Well, yeah.. or if you order them from a store near you. I guess you have to order something full price to get FS that way, right? I can always find enough to get FS over $100.