PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo not fair

tmahanes
08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
That my 5 1/2 month old has better eye lashes than me!!!!!!!! They are so ridiculously long!!!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_z5j3FytQAso/TFtnpp182-I/AAAAAAAABcc/_nunt1gW-i8/s512/20100805213720.jpg

♥ms.pacman♥
08-05-2010, 10:53 PM
LOL my DS is the same way!! even if he's wearing blue with cars & trucks on them, strangers usually assume's he's a girl bc of his long eyelashes!! :loveeyes: our sitter noticed it too today, she was like, "and we have to wear mascara...so not fair!" hehe

DrSally
08-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Awww, I know, kids have the longest lashes, esp. the boys for some reason!

Momof3Labs
08-05-2010, 11:40 PM
My boys have gorgeous lashes - DS1's are long, thick and dark. DS2's are lighter but also very long and thick. My poor girls have such short lashes in comparison. I'm sorry girls!!

WatchingThemGrow
08-05-2010, 11:53 PM
You guys are lucky! My baby has the biggest eyeBROWS you've ever seen on a baby. A lady stopped us at the zoo when he was 4 months old and said, "Wow, look at the eyebrows on that baby!" as she was passing us in the stroller. Seriously, lady???:irked:

citymama
08-05-2010, 11:57 PM
You guys are lucky! My baby has the biggest eyeBROWS you've ever seen on a baby. A lady stopped us at the zoo when he was 4 months old and said, "Wow, look at the eyebrows on that baby!" as she was passing us in the stroller. Seriously, lady???:irked:

:rotflmao: you crack me up, wtg!

op, cute baby! My girls have nice eyelashes but my nephew's are like a maybelline ad! He is one pretty boy!

Myira
08-06-2010, 06:17 AM
I am in the same boat, DD has really long eyelashes and nice eyebrows whereas I have extremely sparse lashes and brows.

When she was a newborn they looked even more prominent, all the nurses in the hospital were head over heels with her because of that :loveeyes:

WatchingThemGrow
08-06-2010, 06:22 AM
I had to come back to this thread and admire the lashes again. Well, honestly, and your baby's brows too. Just wanted to see what normal/beautiful really looks like. They really are pretty!

(Be thankful you don't have to "style" them as part of the getting dressed routine. It is crazy!)

c&j04
08-06-2010, 07:01 AM
DH's eyelashes are about an inch long. All of his family has long eyelashes and DS definitely does too! Me? Short,bristly,stick straight out so you can't see them.

tmahanes
08-06-2010, 10:23 AM

:rotflmao: Thanks for the laugh.... I would have been pi$$ed though if someone said that to me.

op, cute baby!

Thanks!!! There are days when it amazes me how cute he is!! And according to DH a good thing. He is VERY honest about what he thinks and he has said "thank god he is cute, because you know I would have had to say... honey I love him beyond all thought but.... man he is an ugly baby!!" And he probably would have! :6:

I had to come back to this thread and admire the lashes again. Well, honestly, and your baby's brows too. Just wanted to see what normal/beautiful really looks like. They really are pretty!

(Be thankful you don't have to "style" them as part of the getting dressed routine. It is crazy!)

Thanks! What you can't see though is the HORRIBLE flat spot he is getting that I am starting to freakout about!!!!!!!! :cry: