PDA

View Full Version : Baby bath tub

KrystalS
08-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Ok so I'm researching bath tubs and I know everyone recommends the Eurobath. With DD I just used one of those bath slings in the tub but it really killed my back. I know I want a tub this time. Is the Eurobath good from birth? All the pics I have seen show babies 2mo+. I definitely need something I can use from the beginning.
We don't have a ton of extra space but if its it really is worth the hassle I will go with the Eurobath.
Anyone know if its $24.99 in BRU? That's the online price, but I know sometimes stuff is different in the store.

♥ms.pacman♥
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
we used the Eurobath from birth (or, i should say, 2 weeks, since for the first 2 weeks we just sponge-bathed him since the umbilical cord stump was there). we love it. i like how it has two sides. we used one side until he was about 6 months, and now we use the other side bc he likes to sit upright and play with toys..

on the birth-6mo side u can put a cloth diaper down to make it more comfy for baby (that's what we did). we had a lot of counter space so we just put it on the counter and bathed him like that (saved our knees and back). then when bathtime is over i grab ds with one arm and the other arm i pull open the draining hole thingy (which is over a sink) and it drains itself, which is convenient. then afterwards i just put the Eurobath in the bathtub to drain.

essnce629
08-06-2010, 06:08 PM
I used the Eurotub from birth with both DS1 and DS2 and I also put a cloth diaper down the first 2 or 3 times I bathed them. At that age I was only giving them a bath once a week so they grew into the tub fairly quick.

Melaine
08-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Yes DEFINITELY. I used it when mine were tiny and they were preemies! Love it.