PDA

View Full Version : Daily schedule & chore list (download)

wellyes
08-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Just wanted to share this nifty daily schedule / chore list template (http://balancingeverything.com/2009/11/12/the-daily-stuff-that-needs-doing/)from the Balancing Everything blog. I'm finding it REALLY helps me get organized and moving in the morning. As silly as it is, being able to check off that I finished a task is a motivator for me. It is editable so you can make adjustments to it based on your own needs.

I also really like her Menu Magnets (http://balancingeverything.com/2009/07/02/menu-magnets/) idea.

Roni
08-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks for sharing. That list has "Flylady" writen all over it. Awesome.

boogiemomz
08-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Love it! Thanks! :applause:

mousemom
08-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks! I like the magnet idea.

daisymommy
08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
On a side note, I looked around her blog. I suddenly feel so lazy and wonder how it is that people have the time and ability to do all these cool projects that I only dream about doing? Then again, I guess I could get off my rear-end when I am here on the BBB, and do something creative....nah :tongue5:

ourbabygirl
08-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Awesome- thanks for sharing! I could use one of these, and definitely will when DS comes along this fall! Hopefully this'll help me stay motivated...

niccig
08-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
On a side note, I looked around her blog. I suddenly feel so lazy and wonder how it is that people have the time and ability to do all these cool projects that I only dream about doing? Then again, I guess I could get off my rear-end when I am here on the BBB, and do something creative....nah :tongue5:

Yeah...I feel the same...Ok...better go do something else.
OP - thanks for posting...I'll look at it later.

cairo06
08-11-2010, 05:37 AM
Thank you. This is very timely. I want to organize my day better and this seems like it will do nicely.

WatchingThemGrow
08-11-2010, 06:07 AM
perfect timing that this bounced back to the top of new posts! DH is going out of town today and I need some structure.

The Menu Magnets are similar to what I used in my classroom, so I'm printing them up and may use them here. Thanks for sharing!

boogiemomz
08-11-2010, 08:30 AM
I printed mine yesterday. Maybe I'll fill it out today... :rotflmao:

WatchingThemGrow
08-11-2010, 09:51 AM
I printed mine yesterday. Maybe I'll fill it out today... :rotflmao:
No, better yet...one of mine printed on cardstock. Now I want to procrastinate even more and laminate it.

PMJ
09-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Does anyone know how to open a Zip file? I wanted to save/and download the editable file of this To Do List?

Thanks!

boltfam
09-13-2010, 11:58 PM
That is awesome! I've been FLYing - if you can call it then when you haven't even made a control journal.:rotflmao: This does have FLYlady written all over it, and now I can just print it off and hang on my fridge. Thanks for sharing!