PDA

View Full Version : Nice way to end my day!

HIU8
08-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I just got an email from DD's school. They said I NEVER handed in the medical forms etc... (I did in May). So, DD will loose her placement if I don't get them in ASAP. We leave for vacation tomorrow. I can't do anything until next week. I'm pissed. I called and spoke to the person who handles this. She outright accused me of just not doing it. I know I did it (along with DS's camp forms). The ped will not fax forms to the school for me. I have to take forms back to the ped tomorrow and pick up on Monday. Meanwhile I plan to talk to the head of the school about the way I was treated when I called to inquire about why they say I have not done the forms. I was accused as if I had committed a crime. Did I meantion I'm upset. This will be yr 5 at this preschool. I have been a hands off parent so far. I'm about to become THAT parent (and we have 2 yrs left at this school).

MamaMolly
08-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Pop! Fizzz! I hear a can o' whoop a$$ opening up!

liz
08-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Pop! Fizzz! I hear a can o' whoop a$$ opening up!

:rotflmao: Ooohh, I'd be pissed too! They didn't realize this sooner? Why can't they can't give you more time ? And what about the 5 YEARS you have been there- doesn't that count for something??