PDA

View Full Version : JJB Be Have

C&C's mom
08-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Does anyone have the JJB Behave? I was interested in the bag but was wondering a bout it. It seems more like a purse than a diaper bag. I don't pack that much (couple diapers, wipes, bib, burp cloth, bottle, and maybe change of clothes. I love the earth legacy line! who has this bag and what do you think? Or even if anyone has the Be Fabulous!

swissair81
08-13-2010, 05:07 PM
I have the BeFab. It is really nice, but really heavy.

cndnveggie
08-17-2010, 01:36 AM
I have the Behave and LOVE it! Like love love love it!!! Prior to buying it, I was using a Be Small, but the Behave is great because I have more room for my stuff and don't need to carry as much for my 3 year old. It's super organized and packs really well, so it's easy to find everything when you need it. I also love how it looks when I carry it - I think it's deceptively small, in that it looks small when packed but holds a lot. It's one of my favourite JJBs, and I have a lot ;) Oh, and I love the EL - so far it's holding up really well for me, and I don't baby my bags at all!

liamsmom
08-17-2010, 01:42 PM
I think it's deceptively small, in that it looks small when packed but holds a lot. :yeahthat:

I have this bag and I love it too! And my childless friend just complimented it recently. I'm using it as a purse, but I stock it with extra diapering necessities so I can just take one bag for short trips. It's big enough to fit a notebook and a book or two as well, so it also doubled as a book bag for school this summer.

This is my first JJB, but now I'm open to checking out more!

aajamu
09-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I have the BeHave in brown. They are not easy to find - most retailers and etailers have sold out and new orders aren't expected in until October/November.

Anyhow, it is definitely a purse-like bag. I have a 2 1/2 year old and 5 year old and I rarely use a diaper bag anymore. The BeHave was appealing to me because I wanted a bag that I could use for work, after work, and as an occasional diaper bag. It needed to be roomy enough for kid stuff but not look like a diaper bag. It really is sharp looking in real life, and the hardware is really nice. Smoothest zipper, ever. The interior is well organized as well. Fits everything I need for work plus a large sippy, a few diapers, and wipes. I don't love the interior print (I hate bright floral prints in general) but can live with it. :)

The only downside is the bag can scuff easily. After 2 days of light use, there was a scuff (about 1/8th of an inch) on the bottom trim (white fabric poked through under scuffed Earth Leather). I don't even remember setting the bag down on anything hard or rough, so not sure how it happened. This is a common issue, though, and you can easily cover it up with a Sharpie pen. I tried that and it worked well. Just sort of annoying, but again, an issue I can live with, and an issue I knew about when I purchased so I wasn't surprised or anything. Just invest in a Sharpie pen for any bottom scuffing, thankfully scuffing can be well concealed!