PDA

View Full Version : Mockingjay Countdown! Any thoughts on what is coming?? (Hunger Games book 3)

Jacksmommy2b
08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Spoilers for books 1 and 2!

I just read the first two last week and am dying for 3! I hope it can live up to my expectations and we don't end up with another breaking dawn.

I amd going to be pretty ticked if something happens to Peeta, they better find a way to get him back. I'm hoping she ends up with him, I think SC did some great foreshadowing and Gale ends up with Madge.

Anything you're predicting? Hoping for?

boogiemomz
08-14-2010, 03:14 PM
more spoilers...

Gale and Madge, huh? Sounds good to me... I like Katniss and Peeta together too. It would be pretty tough to convince the readers that they don't belong together, after all they've been through and all the chemistry between them. Unless, of course, Peeta doesn't make it. Don't know about specific hopes/predictions, other than that Panem (or whatever it's called) will fall and the districts will dissolve. Maybe Katniss's mom will get together with Haymitch!! After he sobers up and straightens out his life, of course. :p

I can't decide if I want to wait for the library or just suck it up and buy the book. I hate paying full price for books, especially ones that are clearly just entertainment that I'll never read again. But I don't want to wait either!! :confused:

Jacksmommy2b
08-14-2010, 06:43 PM
I can't decide if I want to wait for the library or just suck it up and buy the book. I hate paying full price for books, especially ones that are clearly just entertainment that I'll never read again. But I don't want to wait either!! :confused:

I know exactly. I can't stand to wait knowing it's out there! I downloaded the free kindle ap to my smartphone and pre-ordered from amazon, so I'm only paying $8.50, a little easier to swallow than the full hardcover pricing!

Babymakes3
08-14-2010, 06:47 PM
I can't wait either! I have been on the library wait list forever for it! Somehow or another I have moved up to 51 out of 154, there was over 300 holding for it when I first put it in my list...strange.