PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Disney apps that they like?

TwinFoxes
08-15-2010, 12:49 PM
I downloaded WDW Dining app. It looks cool, but I haven't had a chance to really play with it yet. Do any of you have any? I used to have the official Disney app, but it sucked! The only thing that made it worthwhile was Minnie would say a message with the girls' names. After the last update, she can no longer say one of DDs' names! Insta-delete. :(

clc053103
08-15-2010, 03:45 PM
I have a droid so different options- I have ridehopper which works at other amusement parks too, to estimate wait times on rides. However, it's only as accurate as the people supplying the wait times.

TwinFoxes
08-15-2010, 07:54 PM
However, it's only as accurate as the people supplying the wait times.

I've always wondered about those types of apps. I wonder how motivated I'd be to enter ride times in an app on my vacation. I worry that the accuracy would suffer because of lazies like me. :)

elektra
08-16-2010, 12:29 AM
I did MouseWait for DL. My phone died before I had a chance to check the icon to see where you could charge your phone within the park though. ;)
I entered the times. It was totally doable and I am a lazy too. It sort of helped pass the time in the line.

egoldber
08-16-2010, 09:56 AM
The WDW Dining app is great! We used it all the time. It will tell you what dining options are available, menus and pricing. The pricing was slightly out of date when we were there, but it was close enough (for example, it would say a milk was $1.99 when it was really $2.09, etc.)

You can search for dining options by park or it can use your location to tell you what is close by.