PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks question

mamica
08-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Waterparks at WDW consist of Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, right? What's included in the Water Parks Fun & More (WPF&M) ticket?

Is it a waste to go to the water parks with a 3 and 5 year old? Are they too little - is there anything age appropriate for them there?

Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
08-16-2010, 10:39 PM
I took a 1yo and a 6yo to Typhoon Lagoon (with dh). We had a good time! There is a little kid play area that was fun for both of them. Ds1 also did some slides and the wave pool. We all did the lazy river ride. Would I go out of my way to go there when I could be at another Disney park? Probably not. But, if I had extra days and wanted something fun to do then sure. The theming was cool and the attractions were very good.

Beth

egoldber
08-16-2010, 10:49 PM
My kids love the water parks! But I would price it out, because I think it is cheaper to just buy single day tickets to the water parks than to add that option.

clc053103
08-17-2010, 08:19 AM
DS loves the water parks as well including first trip at age 3. We did find that if one trip to the water park was all that we were going to use, then it was cheaper to just buy a single-use ticket than to get the WAter PArks and More option.

I prefer Blizzard Beach b/c there is less walking to the higher slides (they have a "ski lift"), but DS liked the kiddie area at Typhoon Lagoon better.