PDA

View Full Version : I just dropped most of my "friends" from Facebook and I feel GREAT!

lmwbasye
08-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Okay, so the opposite of "bitching", but just had to put it out there. So tired of my family upsetting me daily...intentionally or unintentionally. Not worth the aggravation. After I realized I was in tears over something my cousin said, I decided that Facebook is mostly not for me. Instead of dropping just certain friends/family members I dropped almost everyone so I'm not picking on any one person. I just kept "businesses" (Hanna, Gymbo, etc) and some close military friends that Facebook is the only way to keep in touch with these days.

Okay...I feel better for confessing.

WatchingThemGrow
08-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Hanna is a good friend to keep, lol. congrats! I've never joined FB, but I sneak in on DH's and see how my family is. I don't want to deal with the whole mess. Glad you feel better!!!

MamaMolly
08-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Enjoy the peace! :)

maestramommy
08-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Good for you! FB is supposed to be fun, not another source of stress!

klwa
08-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Is it bad that I was looking for the "Like" button on here? In a post bitching about Facebook, no less. :)

hellokitty
08-18-2010, 09:57 AM
That's great! Facebook drama is just not worth it.

wendibird22
08-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Good for you! I just dropped a bunch of friends yesterday. It was like cleaning out my closets...if I haven't spoken to you in over a year then why do I have you on my friends list.