PDA

View Full Version : Ecco yukatan sandals?

LD92599
08-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Anyone have ecco yukatan sandals? I am iso super comfy all day sandals that would be comfy for days at WDW!

tiapam
08-18-2010, 03:45 PM
Funny, I just tried these on last night at The Walking Company. They felt really good. They did not have the color I wanted in my size, so they are being shipped to me. The salesman measured my foot and said I am a size 9/9.5. The 40 fits me. I think they would be good for WDW but I haven't had any real experience wearing them yet. He did say they are very popular and really never go on sale. I am a little worried that the fabric inside of the straps might get hot, but I won't know that until it's too late. Anyway, they felt pretty amazing and I am hoping they will help with the lower back pain I have been getting.

LD92599
08-18-2010, 10:15 PM
That is where i tried them on too! TWC just opened in the mall i frequent more often!

babybunny
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Shoebuy.com has some sizes in stock and you can get 20% off using the code SCHOOL

If you ordered the size 40, what is your regular size?

Not to hijack this thread, but does anyone have good suggestions for what to carry as a purse/bag at WDW? I don't plan to go on crazy rides and anticpate carrying waer bottles for the three of us.
Would a small backpack be good? Last time I was there we had a stroller and diaper bag. DS is almost 6 now.

crl
08-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Overland donner. Bubbaray just suggested it in my "pimp my ride" thread in strollers for WDW.

Catherine

babybunny
08-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Like that bag! It sounds perfect. The 20% off code SCHOOL works on it at shoebuy.com as well.

DH will think I am crazy for getting another bag, but that looks perfect. And since I am the one who will have to carry EVERYTHING, I think I am justified in getting what will work for me.

At least I am thinking of this way before the trip and not the night before.

THANKS!!!

tiapam
08-22-2010, 11:18 PM
If you ordered the size 40, what is your regular size?

Well, I thought I was an 8.5 but the salesman measured my foot and apparently I am a 9. I did buy another pair of dressier sandals yesterday and wound up getting a 9, so I guess that's my size now.

I wore the Ecco sandals to the botanic garden this morning for about 2 hours. I had an old pair of Timberland sandals that did not have a lining inside the straps, so the Eccos feel really different to me, but they were fine. The inside part gets a little warm, but not sweaty.