PDA

View Full Version : HA mamas, i need suggestions!

peanut520
08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I broke down an bought 6 pairs of training unders and love them except they dont fit! dd is 18 mo, 31-32 inches and 21 lbs so a solid 80 and ordered the xs per the sizing chart and the reps advice. they are very big on her. i'm talking gaps around the waist and legs so defeating the purpose as we found out last night. i washed them already but can i shrink them more? or just return them? we'd like to use them now.

WatchingThemGrow
08-18-2010, 02:44 PM
The XS was loose on my DS1, but with pants over them, they still worked fine. They actually helped to keep his pants up, since there was more fabric. And yes, poop did roll out of them(wearing shorts on top) in the middle of the children's museum, but we got control of that by staying home more until he was in charge of it. Wow, is your 18m old ready?

AnnieW625
08-18-2010, 03:08 PM
DD1 wore 80 trainers at 2/1/2, almost 3 I think. Hanna runs big; the first Hanna items I bought for DD1 were when she was 18 mos. old, a playdress and she had plenty of room in that; probably could've worn the dress the next fall when she was 34-36" tall and 2/1/2 yrs. old. Now at 4 (granted DD1 is pretty skinny, 36lbs, and 41" tall) she can still wear 90 leggings (although they are really capri length). She currently wears the 100/110 panties and will be in them for awhile.

The snuggest training pants we found were the Gerber brand at Target. You might want to try those first and use the Hannas later.

peanut520
08-18-2010, 05:07 PM
The XS was loose on my DS1, but with pants over them, they still worked fine. They actually helped to keep his pants up, since there was more fabric. And yes, poop did roll out of them(wearing shorts on top) in the middle of the children's museum, but we got control of that by staying home more until he was in charge of it. Wow, is your 18m old ready?

:ROTFLMAO: about the museum!

we are not sure if she is completely ready, but she happily tell us that she has finished. when we let her run around naked on vacation she got really upset that she had an accident and at home now we her roam naked around dinner time since i'm tired of pre-treating stains and when we can watch her and she usually will drag one of us to the bathroom pretty consistantly. i figured it is better to be prepared.

peanut520
08-19-2010, 12:26 PM
DD1 wore 80 trainers at 2/1/2, almost 3 I think. Hanna runs big; the first Hanna items I bought for DD1 were when she was 18 mos. old, a playdress and she had plenty of room in that; probably could've worn the dress the next fall when she was 34-36" tall and 2/1/2 yrs. old. Now at 4 (granted DD1 is pretty skinny, 36lbs, and 41" tall) she can still wear 90 leggings (although they are really capri length). She currently wears the 100/110 panties and will be in them for awhile.

The snuggest training pants we found were the Gerber brand at Target. You might want to try those first and use the Hannas later.

Thanks for the info. we actually found the isse with the one pair we tried on her, the leg opening on that pair was significantly larger than the other pairs. i called cs and they are replacing the pack, but they are out of stock until the end of the month.