PDA

View Full Version : Birthday party ideas

TwoBees
08-19-2010, 09:49 AM
What do you think of this? Is it a cool idea? DD is too young right now, but I thought it was neat and want to keep it in mind (if the store is still open in a few years). Parents of older kids (ages 2 and up)--what do you think?

http://www.toodyefor.net/

TwinFoxes
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
This seems cool really cool and fun.

My only hesitation would be the "come back in 48 hours to get your shirt" part. Unless you have a very small party with mostly family, it seems like it could be a bit of a pain to pick up the shirts and get them back to their rightful owners. Also, it might be a bit of a bummer for younger kids to do all of the work, but not get to take the shirt home that night.

TwoBees
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
This seems cool really cool and fun.

My only hesitation would be the "come back in 48 hours to get your shirt" part. Unless you have a very small party with mostly family, it seems like it could be a bit of a pain to pick up the shirts and get them back to their rightful owners. Also, it might be a bit of a bummer for younger kids to do all of the work, but not get to take the shirt home that night.

I was reading further, and somewhere it says that you can either come back and pick it up, or they will send washing instructions home with each kids.