PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early...

longtallsally05
08-19-2010, 11:39 AM
in the day to ask for a do-over?

So far...

It's the 4th day of Pre-K and DD is home sick with a fever & cold. :fever:

I forgot to put a bib on DS @ breakfast so he got strawberries on his brand new shirt. :duh:

Yesterday, the MMO ladied lost my DS's new $3 yellow plastic folder with pockets, so today I have to buy another one. If I can find one, that is. I purchased the last one like it @ Office Depot. :irked:

I need to go to Costco today to pick up some tutu skirts as Christmas gifts (yes, I shop early) before they are all sold out. Every time I'm inside Costco shopping, the sky opens up and pours buckets. Last time I went, I couldn't have been more wet if I'd jumped into a swimming pool fully clothed. My planning to go there is the equivalent of doing a rain dance. Did I mention it is cloudy and the the forecast is for rain? :gloomy:

Looks like I'll be dragging a baby and a sick preschooler to Office Depot and Costco. In the rain. EEK! It isn't even noon. If I open the garage door and see a burning bush in my front yard, I'm going back inside! :praying:

turtledove
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh my! Hope your DD feels better, you found the yellow folder, had your choice of tutu's at Costco, and of course stayed dry! Hugs!!