PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what size to get!

soontobe
08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
so for those of you that saw my payless thread and answered thanks so much!!! I went and they had the prefect style for dress and casual. The only issue was that ds was not in the mood to be trying on shoes to say the least:ROTFLMAO: so I decided to get a dress and casual in the 6 and 6.5 bring them home and return the size that wasn't good.

I brought them home and I can't tell which is better! When they measured him he was 6.5, but I'm not sure if they are too big or not. I know the 'rule' that there should be half a thumb nail of room infront of his big toe, but I can't seem to find his big toe grrrrrr.

so my question is if I just keep the 6.5 and it is actually a bit too big on him, what is the worst that can happen? I can't bring him back and have them do it, because he kicks, screams and cries when they try to check.

THANKS!!!!

MSWR0319
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM
I have this same problem with DS! I can never find the end of his toe! Does he walk ok in them when he has them on? Do they go on ok? When we first got DS sized they told me when it starts to get hard to put the shoes on, it's usually time to size up. Or if he's tripping a ton they may be too big or he may just have to get used to them. We just got DS a new pair and he tripped a little the first day but ey are sandals and I can se they fit fine. FWIW DS is only 2 weeks older than your son and he wears a 6.5.