PDA

View Full Version : tell me about your experiences with UnderJams?

AnnieW625
08-19-2010, 11:39 PM
DD1 is still wetting a lot at night in her Pull Ups and I am wondering if I should switch her over to either Under Jams or Huggies Good Nites. I wonder if she is in something more panty like (and less diaper like) that she will actually wake herself up when she needs to go pee. I think most of her problem is that she is a pretty sound sleeper. TIA!

Tondi G
08-19-2010, 11:47 PM
I haven't used them myself but my neighbor did for her DD and said she prefers the underjams.

HIU8
08-19-2010, 11:55 PM
I have used both for DD and DS. Here is what I find. They are both about the same in holding in urine and their feel (they are both soft). The underjams do run a slight bit smaller than the goodnites (the package lists the weights for each size and underjams list slightly lower weights for each size). I've used both b/c of this. For example, DD outgrew her overnight pull ups and I switched her to underjams small. She started leaking in those and I added a goodnight on top. The underjams became to narrow for her and then I moved her into the goodnights. She is currently in size small goodnights. When I have to I will move her up to lrg underjams and then to lrg pullups when she outgrows the underjams.

DS went from sm underjams to sm goodnights and he is now in lrg underjams (the lrg pullups were just to big for him (I think they go to 115 lbs whereas the underjams don't go that high).

I actually like both and I'm glad we are able to use both to step up in increments. Can't wait until we are done using them though.....

kbud
08-20-2010, 12:09 AM
When we switched to them I was expecting them to be different then pull-ups. They are marketed that way but they aren't. They are exactly like pull-ups but larger. I have no preference. They both seem the same to us, including the store brand ones.