PDA

View Full Version : Mommy Boot Camp

DietCokeLover
08-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I am about to turn into Drill Sergeant from h377. I swear it's like my DC have been slipped LSD for the past few weeks and I am fed up with their hyperactive/ inattentive/ disobedient natures lately. Boot camp is about to begin........
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreeofUs
08-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Oh, I am so with you. I'm seriously longing for mood-enhancing drugs (paxil, come to me!) because I just can't take it any more.

sarahsthreads
08-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Let me know if it works. Maybe I'll go buy a gym teacher's whistle, that might get their attention!

Are we coming up on a full moon or something?!?

Sarah :)

MamaMolly
08-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Please somebody give me a lifeline. Tell me it is the phase of the moon or Mars is in retrograde or SOMETHING because I'm right there with you.

DD1 has my head spinning. With the dropping to the floor, whining, crying, fragile temper, blah, blah, blah. Rinse and repeat. I thought I'd already moved past this. And lucky, lucky, lucky us, she has also decided it is time to be defiant again about using the potty.

At a play date yesterday and she pees in her carseat on the way there, pees in her clothes twice, and when I finally have to put her in a diaper because I'm out of clean clothes and that is all the other mom has, my little turkey decided that she won't pee in the diaper because she's also wearing her friends dress and doesn't want to mess it up. That was 4 outfits, three panties and a diaper in the space of less than 3 hours.

W.T.F.???
I'm not sure which of us needs the mood-altering drugs more. Her to calm down or me to deal with it.