PDA

View Full Version : ISO good deal on toddler girls shoes

melrose7
08-24-2010, 04:05 PM
I just realized that DD2 doesn't have nice shoes to wear to her first day of preschool next week. I can't find any nice mary jane type shoe for less than $40 online anywhere. Anyone know of any shoe deals going on?

ourbabygirl
08-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Lands End overstocks- I just got DD (size 8) some Mary Janes for $9.99 each. :)

twowhat?
08-24-2010, 06:36 PM
I actually really like the Jumping Beans canvas mary janes - they have a respectfully flexible sole. They are often on clearance for $5 at Kohls:)

The LE ones look nice too.

WatchingThemGrow
08-24-2010, 07:44 PM
We just got two pairs of the LE ones in the mail today. DD is jumping for joy about them. They are cute and comfy, but they're more for church and semi-dressy occasions. She'll wear some mj Stride Rites to preschool.

JanBaby
08-24-2010, 09:16 PM
How giving is the sole? DD is 19 months but has been walking since 10 months - she's only worn Stride Rites so far but I really want to get her a pair of brown MJ's and you can't beat the price.

melrose7
08-24-2010, 10:33 PM
thanks for the reminder. I was looking at the MJ from lands end a few days ago but totally forgot about them when I was looking at shoebuy, endless etc. I was able to order a pair in black and hope they fit good. She has a pair of hand me down merrels for more of a play shoe also. Not sure I would get them for an early walker though.