PDA

View Full Version : LE.com 50% off any one kids item

maybeebaby08
08-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Landsend.com has a coupon for 50% off any one regular priced kids item. Code is KIDS50 and pin is 3113. Good deal if you need a coat or snowpants. Exp. 8/26

ourbabygirl
08-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Nice! Thanks for posting! I'll take a look at what they have...

WatchingThemGrow
08-25-2010, 07:47 AM
thanks for the tip. I went to sears last night to use yesterday's code, but I think I should go back and make DS1's sherpa hoodie 14 also, not the $22 I paid.

ugh - trips to the mall never end. Wish we needed a jacket, but we're all set!

jvs195
08-25-2010, 08:47 AM
Does it include free shipping? I got one yesterday that was good for one school uniform item and fs on $50 but don't like the uniform coats.

mom2ethan
08-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Does it include free shipping? I got one yesterday that was good for one school uniform item and fs on $50 but don't like the uniform coats.

It doesn't appear to include free shipping. I may head to Sears today and order from there to get the free shipping.

left210
08-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Anyone have the squall jacket? My son doesnt like bulky coats. Anyone know if this is real puffy or bulky?

WatchingThemGrow
08-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Check again on the FS. Mine does include it over $50. However, once a coat is 50% off, it doesn't usually make it to $50.

The squall is med. thickness IMO. For a winter coat, though, it isn't bad. Not like the puffy Gap coats or anything.

clc053103
08-25-2010, 10:12 AM
FYI the code above is the general code that does not include free ship over $50. Any code sent directly to you with more digits in the PIN includes free shipping over $50.

I only bought the coat which was under $50 so I had to pay shipping. Not worth a drive to the mall for me, but if yours is closer that is a great idea!

daisymommy
08-25-2010, 10:27 AM
How does it work getting free shipping if you order at Sears in-store? Do they have to carry the exact coat you want to order?

DrSally
08-25-2010, 11:04 AM
How does it work getting free shipping if you order at Sears in-store? Do they have to carry the exact coat you want to order?

I think if you order from the catalog at a store, the shipping is free (like it used to be at Eddie Bauer, not sure if they still do this).

jvs195
08-25-2010, 11:11 AM

The Sears Landsend sections have computers set up to place orders and you log on like you would at home. I fill my cart under my account at home so I can just log in when I'm there and put in any codes and hit place order.

WatchingThemGrow
08-25-2010, 12:29 PM
You can order from the kiosk at the LE counter or they have a special phone they pick up that automatically rings LE. The agent may have to give a store code or something, but it's free shipping if you order from that phone as well.

Actually, I've done it where I called them on my cell, had the associate tell their store numbeer and got FS, having the code and pin from my email in hand.

iaam
08-25-2010, 12:35 PM
If you can't get to the mall to do an in-store order before the code expires tomorrow (like me), you can always add something to your online order to get over $50 and then return that item when you have a chance to go to the mall. That should work, right?

hellokitty
08-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Be careful ordering at the store. I went to the store last yr to order DS1's snow boots, b/c all the B&M stores locally had sold out of them. The kiosk would NOT give me free shipping automatically. I called the 1800 # on my cell and was told I HAD to go get a salesperson to log in their information before making MY order if I wanted free shipping. It was a total PITA (all the sales ppl were busy), and the CSR on the phone felt bad for me and manually went in and gave me free shipping. However, I just figured it would be easy to just sit down at the computer and input my order, but it wasn't that straightforward. Maybe my store is just weird compared to others, but make sure you double check your order if you do the kiosk to make sure you get free shipping.

missym
08-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Just a quick reminder that this code ends tonight.

Edited: Got a code - thanks! :)

WatchingThemGrow
08-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Be careful ordering at the store. I went to the store last yr to order DS1's snow boots, b/c all the B&M stores locally had sold out of them. The kiosk would NOT give me free shipping automatically. I called the 1800 # on my cell and was told I HAD to go get a salesperson to log in their information before making MY order if I wanted free shipping. It was a total PITA (all the sales ppl were busy), and the CSR on the phone felt bad for me and manually went in and gave me free shipping. However, I just figured it would be easy to just sit down at the computer and input my order, but it wasn't that straightforward. Maybe my store is just weird compared to others, but make sure you double check your order if you do the kiosk to make sure you get free shipping.
I guess the one I used last night had already been logged-in or something. I walked into the store, spoke to/saw no one, ordered my stuff, used my pin (less than $50) and walked right back out. No associates. Thank goodness b/c the night before, I walked in at 8:55 and they were NOT happy with me. But...I had to call and put in the first 50% off code.

Now that I've used them both, I want to order boots for DD. argh.

ett
08-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Just a quick reminder that this code ends tonight. If anyone's not using their unique 50% off 1 item/free ship on $50, I'd appreciate a PM. :)

pm'ed you a code. :)

ett
08-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Here's a code w/FS for anyone still needing it.

Promotion Code AUG26KIDS and PIN 27682144

willow33
08-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Here's a code w/FS for anyone still needing it.

Promotion Code AUG26KIDS and PIN 27682144

Thanks! Just used this code

gordo
08-26-2010, 11:35 PM
any codes left over not being used? please PM me!

cuca_
08-27-2010, 12:09 AM
any codes left over not being used? please PM me!

Sent you a PM!