PDA

View Full Version : My DH is such a knucklehead sometimes!

elektra
08-25-2010, 03:54 PM
So he asks me this morning to send him some photos of him and our family because he has to turn in this little bio for work that is due today.
So I download pictures, email him, all before having to rush off to pick up DD's preschool papers.
Did I mention I also have a J-O-B (outside of being DH's secretary), that I have been gone from for the last few days and have tons of catching up to do?
So after rushing home and snapping some outdoor photos of my MBUS for my potential buyer who wants better shots, I open the little bio that he was nice enough to send me, since he thought I might want to see it.
So I read down and he mentions our kids' names, our DOGS names, but does not even mention my name! :6:
Knucklehead I tell ya!

Ok, back to work now. Must be nice to have a wife who goes out of her way to do favors for you! I think I need one of those!

arivecchi
08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
So I read down and he mentions our kids' names, our DOGS names, but does not even mention my name! :6: :hysterical: and :6:

Funny how DHs have no issue asking for 1,000 favors but they groan and moan when you ask for one little thing......

TwinFoxes
08-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Holy cow! That is SERIOUSLY knuckleheaded.

MontrealMum
08-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Just imagine that one of these is waiting for you at the end of the day :54: That is totally something my DH would do too! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!

StantonHyde
08-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh, that's because you are so supportive of him that you are one with him. So if he mentioned himself, he mentioned you too--don't you know. Of course, the DOG deserves special attention/mention since it is so loyal and wonderful. :hysterical: :hysterical:

wendibird22
08-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Maybe because the two of you are just so gosh darn in love and so on the same page that he thinks you are just a part of him.

Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

Knucklehead!

liamsmom
08-25-2010, 08:45 PM
:hysterical::hysterical:Bwah hahaha! The next time he needs a favor, you should suggest he ask one of the dogs. Did anyone at work mention to him that he neglected you?

boogiemomz
08-25-2010, 09:00 PM
:hysterical::hysterical:Bwah hahaha! The next time he needs a favor, you should suggest he ask one of the dogs. Did anyone at work mention to him that he neglected you?

:yeahthat: and I have the same question. Amazing!! :6:

bubbaray
08-25-2010, 09:01 PM
:hysterical::hysterical:Bwah hahaha! The next time he needs a favor, you should suggest he ask one of the dogs.

:yeahthat:

elektra
08-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Ok, DH is redeemed. As soon as I kindly thanked him for at least mentioning the dogs by name but not me, he replied with a quick, "crap."
And then he blind copied me on the updated version he sent, with the following, verbatim:
"Please used the attached bio instead of the previous one I sent. I included the kids names and the dogs names, but not my wife’s."

:ROTFLMAO:

I was also pleased to see that "wife" earned the proper possessive, and the dogs did not. :)

MamaMolly
08-26-2010, 12:42 AM
I was also pleased to see that "wife" earned the proper possessive, and the dogs did not. :)

You've one-upped the dogs. Watch your back tonight. ;) They may want retaliation.

WolfpackMom
08-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Oh, that's because you are so supportive of him that you are one with him.

One time SIL didn't put my name on something, I cant remember what, but she just put DH's name and I was teasing her about it and she said "well you guys are just one being." Now whenever DH makes a decision without talking to me, or does something like this neglecting to mention me he always says "we are one."

Too funny, Im glad he updated his bio, hope your name was listed in order before the dogs :)

truly scrumptious
08-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Too funny, Im glad he updated his bio, hope your name was listed in order before the dogs :)

Do you mean something like this?

"My family includes (in order of preference) Fido, Rufus, etc..." :hysterical:

OP, your story is too funny! Glad to see your DH made a comeback, though!

arivecchi
08-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Ok, DH is redeemed. As soon as I kindly thanked him for at least mentioning the dogs by name but not me, he replied with a quick, "crap."
And then he blind copied me on the updated version he sent, with the following, verbatim:
"Please used the attached bio instead of the previous one I sent. I included the kids names and the dogs names, but not my wife’s."

:ROTFLMAO:

I was also pleased to see that "wife" earned the proper possessive, and the dogs did not. :) I would say that he also owes you a stroller accessory - perhaps a skip hop saddlebag in red? ;)

WolfpackMom
08-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Do you mean something like this?

"My family includes (in order of preference) Fido, Rufus, etc..." :hysterical:

OP, your story is too funny! Glad to see your DH made a comeback, though!

:ROTFLMAO: "Insert name lives in Grand Rapids, MI with his 3 children, 2 basset hounds Lucy and George, a cat named Scooter, and his wife Diane.