08-25-2010, 05:56 PM
I just bought this for 25

http://www.littletikes.com/toys/climb-slide-castle.aspx

catpagmo
08-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Awesome deal! How'd you do it?

Edensmum
08-25-2010, 06:05 PM
I just asked how much it was, the lady said, 45 but we are marking them down to 25 right now. They had stuff all over the store and they seem to have been redoing a lot, there were tons of clearance things and extra staff moving everything around, these were in the garden center area but none of the toys there were marked so I asked for pricing. Glad I did.

Edensmum
08-25-2010, 06:42 PM
These Oballs are also a dollar. They are great for little hands, non-toxic too.

catpagmo
08-26-2010, 11:36 AM
I just asked how much it was, the lady said, 45 but we are marking them down to 25 right now. They had stuff all over the store and they seem to have been redoing a lot, there were tons of clearance things and extra staff moving everything around, these were in the garden center area but none of the toys there were marked so I asked for pricing. Glad I did.

Well, that's a great deal!

littlebird
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
After going into a couple of stores, I called several more to see if any had the Little Tikes castle in stock. I only found 1 that had any, and they're $49. That's $20 off the online price. Is it worth it? Does anyone know when/what day of the week Wal-Mart might mark down their clearance toys further? Thanks!

Babymakes3
09-09-2010, 04:07 PM
We have one of those but ours was a gift for ds's 1st bday, he's 2 now and has a blast on it! He rarely slides down it, he just likes climbing to the top then standing and yelling/shaking the sides so it wobbles, he also uses the slide as a ramp for all his trucks. I should mention that it is also the cats favorite nap-time hangout. As you can see it gets alot of use!

skohng
09-09-2010, 04:28 PM
These Oballs are also a dollar. They are great for little hands, non-toxic too.

oballs at walmart for $1??? the original or rattles? Thanks!

littlebird
09-12-2010, 01:14 AM
We have one of those but ours was a gift for ds's 1st bday, he's 2 now and has a blast on it! He rarely slides down it, he just likes climbing to the top then standing and yelling/shaking the sides so it wobbles, he also uses the slide as a ramp for all his trucks. I should mention that it is also the cats favorite nap-time hangout. As you can see it gets alot of use!

Thanks for the review! Turns out, when I went to the one store (of the many which I called) that supposedly had 3 in stock, they were nowhere to be found. I guess this deal wasn't meant to be for me...