PDA

View Full Version : alert: free shutterfly photo book - check your email from Borders Rewards

brgnmom
08-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I just received an email from Borders Rewards that there's a free 8x8 Shutterfly hard cover photo book offer that expires on September 27th, 2010. I think the promo code may be account-specific. Just thought I'd post this, in case you overlook some of the Borders Rewards emails (I do sometimes b/c they are sent pretty frequently during the week).

AbbysMom
08-26-2010, 11:41 AM
I haven't gotten one today so maybe it'll be in my next email? I would LOVE one of these to use for my DDs birthday book. Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep checking.

chlobo
08-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Did it mention the free photobook in the title? What was the title for the email?

brgnmom
08-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Did it mention the free photobook in the title? What was the title for the email?

The title of the email is: "Special Offer from Our Friends at Shutterfly: FREE PHOTO BOOK." And the sender is Borders Rewards. Hope this helps someone else out!

researchedout
08-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi, I'm a Borders rewards member but I never get the free shutterfly codes. I would LOVE to use that code for a present for a friend. I will trade my Amazon dipes coupon, any Gymbo coups I get for the rest of the year, anything!