PDA

View Full Version : Where to find good deals on infant/toddler shoes?

Kaylee31
08-26-2010, 11:49 AM
My DS must have had a major growth spurt, because his size 3's fit fine a couple of weeks ago. This morning I put a pair of shoes on him, and they were too tight! His sandals should be fine for what's left of the summer, but I need to get him some more shoes pronto! I need 4-6 pairs, and I really don't want to spend more than $20-$25 on each.

matsushc
08-26-2010, 08:19 PM
kidsurplus.com is a great site for kids's shoes. They are currently having a 40% off everything sale until August 31st.

littlebird
08-26-2010, 09:10 PM
I've found good deals at Marshall's, Ross, and TJMaxx on Stride Rite, Robeez Tredz and Minishoez. $9.99 (I think) for the Robeez and $14.99 for the Stride Rite. If you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, I've seen some decent prices there too.

WatchingThemGrow
08-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I need 4-6 pairs, and I really don't want to spend more than $20-$25 on each.
REALLY? So he wears a different pair every day or two? My DS has one main pair of shoes, then some that are bigger and can last him a long time - like rain boots or crocs or a pair of 2nd hand shoes.

We usually get the one good pair of shoes from shoebuy.com with 20% off, plus another 10% member discount, plus going through ebates to get there for another 10% off. My target is $30 shipped, and I usually get pretty close. The other shoes I get cheap. Our last few pairs of crocs were $6 and rainboots were at a consignment sale for $3. You can save a lot of money that way, since you'll need to check his size every 3 mos.

Kaylee31
08-27-2010, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, ladies. I'm going to check them out.

I've found good deals at Marshall's, Ross, and TJMaxx on Stride Rite, Robeez Tredz and Minishoez. $9.99 (I think) for the Robeez and $14.99 for the Stride Rite. If you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, I've seen some decent prices there too.

Unfortunately, my local Ross & TJMaxx are kind of duds, I haven't found anything there. No Marshall's or Nordstrom here either. :( I went on a futile search for some cute size 4s at the mall tonight and came up empty. Pickings were VERY slim. It seems all the cute shoes are size 3 & below, or 5 & up!

REALLY? So he wears a different pair every day or two? My DS has one main pair of shoes, then some that are bigger and can last him a long time - like rain boots or crocs or a pair of 2nd hand shoes.

Yep, I have kind of a addiction to buying stuff for DS. He needs several colors & styles to coordinate with his outfits! :p Meanwhile, I look like a scrub and wear the same clothes & shoes all the time. ;)

mum-to-be
08-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Check out pediped.com They have a bunch of shoes on sale for around the $12-15 mark, and they are excellent quality.