PDA

View Full Version : So happy with natural mom gear!

crl
08-26-2010, 12:39 PM
I just had the BEST customer service experience with natural mom gear! I had some quality issues with the Pikkolo I ordered from this shop. And they are taking my three month old Pikkolo back and have already replaced it with an Ergo. They were friendly and helpful through the whole process. I really can't say enough good things about my experience!

Catherine

citymama
08-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Fantastic! Hurray for mommy run businesses!

crl, since you might read this, i have a question for you re the Pikkolo. Now that my DD is no longer frogged into it, and her legs are out the sides of it, I find the body of the Pikkolo too big for her - she can't look out and she now hates riding in it. Do you remember how i can shorten the body of it for a 3 month old? thanks!

crl
08-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Fantastic! Hurray for mommy run businesses!

crl, since you might read this, i have a question for you re the Pikkolo. Now that my DD is no longer frogged into it, and her legs are out the sides of it, I find the body of the Pikkolo too big for her - she can't look out and she now hates riding in it. Do you remember how i can shorten the body of it for a 3 month old? thanks!

Mine was so darn tall I never needed to shorten the body. Sorry I can't help!

Catherine