Use code MISSU50. It is expires September 3, 2010

Time to restock your Popumz.

http://www.drsearsfamilyessentials.com/

kamileer
08-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Are those popumz any good?

nebwhit
08-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Anybody used the vitamins? Specifically the omega's? Are they too fishy?

MommyofAmaya
08-26-2010, 03:24 PM

I am intersted in this too. We have been using Nordic Naturals, but these would be almost 1/3 of the price with the code... but I don't want to buy $60 if they will go to waste.

BabyMine
08-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Are those popumz any good?

I love them even more than the kids. The recently changed them and I like them much better now. They made them bigger and yummier.

I use the liquid Omega 3 liquid. Both kids like it and have no problem swallowing it. I haven't tried the gummies but I plan on ordering them this time.

The have wonderful CS. I ordered 2 cases of the Popumz last time and noticed a couple weeks after I received them that they were going to expire the next month. I called CS and they sent me out 2 more cases.

gibas23
08-26-2010, 05:42 PM
i placed an order for the multivit and dha fruit chews..i got free shipping for my $34 order (after discount), so it seems you got free shipping for order over $60 before the discount

MommyofAmaya
08-26-2010, 05:43 PM
i placed an order for the multivit and dha fruit chews..i got free shipping for my $34 order (after discount), so it seems you got free shipping for order over $60 before the discount

ooooooh. let me go check!

ETA: Thanks. That worked.

maybeebaby08
08-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks OP! We've never tried the Popumz, seems like a great snack for DD. I also ordered the Pineapple Nibble Tray which wasn't discounted but helped me get to the $60 for FS. I've been wanting it for awhile.

amandabea
08-26-2010, 11:24 PM
so these Popumz - how many come in a case and how much is it? I am only seeing the "one four-pack tray" for $3.99 - is that what you all typically order?

bandgsmama
08-27-2010, 09:08 AM
I am intersted in this too. We have been using Nordic Naturals, but these would be almost 1/3 of the price with the code... but I don't want to buy $60 if they will go to waste.

my kiddos beg for their "fishy pills" every night. my husband & i think they taste horrible though. i also did try the liquid, but my son who is super sensitive to things notices something was "wrong" with his cereal when i went to sneak it in.

bandgsmama
08-27-2010, 09:09 AM
my kiddos beg for their "fishy pills" every night. my husband & i think they taste horrible though. i also did try the liquid, but my son who is super sensitive to things notices something was "wrong" with his cereal when i went to sneak it in.

& i forgot to say thank you op for the post!!

Maxlee
08-27-2010, 12:13 PM
I Don't see anything larger than single serve packs - even at 1/2 price they seem really expensive . . . are they really worth it??