PDA

View Full Version : Banana Republic 40% off reg price

resipsaloquitur
08-26-2010, 06:22 PM
For the next three Wednesdays you can get 40% off any one reg price item. In store only. It is a coupon but you can just ask for one It is suppose to be only one item per customer but my great store manager let me do it on FIVE items. Love him.

WatchingThemGrow
08-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I have the coupon and a merchandise credit.

Is there ANYTHING in BR machine washable and appropriate for a SAHM at the playground and in music class?

ltmommy
08-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Wow, you got a really nice manager. Last spring they were having a similar promotion. I had just spent a small fortune on a suit the week before, and I was picking up the pants they hemmed for me, and I asked if I could also get a coupon. I was denied. They said since I hadn't purchased something that day, I get no coupon.

GrowingTrenz
08-26-2010, 10:19 PM
ooh! Thanks for the reminder, I got a lunch date with Banana Republic (hope I don't forget).

WatchingThemGrow: I work outside the home but get a lot of casuals, basics and much more from BR. Chinos and cotton tops go directly into the washer and dryer or line dry if I think something needs it. HTH.

resipsaloquitur
08-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Most of my haul was work oriented but I did get 4 tank tops on close out for $6.99 each. Of course they weren't included in the 40% off but still a good deal in my book. And I'm still pondering a pair of olive green walking shorts on the clearence rack.

resipsaloquitur
08-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Wow, you got a really nice manager. Last spring they were having a similar promotion. I had just spent a small fortune on a suit the week before, and I was picking up the pants they hemmed for me, and I asked if I could also get a coupon. I was denied. They said since I hadn't purchased something that day, I get no coupon.

And I hope you replied "I get no coupon then you get no sale today."

marymoo86
08-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Gap is doing this too for Wednesday's in September - thinking it starts the 8th?

alien_host
08-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm, I've been to both the Gap and BR this week for Give and Get and didn't get these coupons! :( Maybe they aren't "giving" during this promo?

marymoo86
08-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Hmmmm, I've been to both the Gap and BR this week for Give and Get and didn't get these coupons! :( Maybe they aren't "giving" during this promo?

Hmmm - bought a couple of things yesterday @ GapMaternity and got the coupons. Wonder if she wasn't supposed to hand it out then?

alien_host
08-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Hmmm - bought a couple of things yesterday @ GapMaternity and got the coupons. Wonder if she wasn't supposed to hand it out then?

I'm guessing my cashier forgot, but I've been to Gap three times this week and didn't get it...once on Monday to use Groupon, Wed. to use a different 40% off (45% for card holders) and then last night to BOTH BR and Gap for G&G.

Maybe if I bring my receipt in showing I was there they would give me one? I'm not doing too well 0 for 4!

WatchingThemGrow
08-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I got mine a couple weeks ago. Whatever I don't use, I'll be happy to send to someone. But, I need to give it a shot first.

sunnyside
08-28-2010, 09:49 PM
I'd love this coupon book if anyone has an extra they aren't using!