PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone happen to know...

Twoboos
08-26-2010, 09:35 PM
where I put my DD's school badges that they have to wear for the first two weeks of school??? Y'know, with the info like their names, teacher, classroom number, etc. Nothing too important. :banghead: I have ripped apart all the usual locations for stuff like this.

Luckily I have the bus badges pinned on the cork board. I was going to put the two together and... nothin'.

I will be calling the school tomorrow, and I'm sure they are not swamped at all with calls from idiots like me 2 days before school starts.

belovedgandp
08-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Hey, better than the day before. So sorry. I absolutely hate it when I lose things like that.

BabbyO
08-27-2010, 02:46 PM
If you're anything like me...the salt will be rubbed into the wound when you find them the day AFTER they aren't needed anymore! DOH!

Good luck...here's to hoping Murphy gives you a little break!

Twoboos
08-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Well, I picked up new ones today. They were very nice about it, considering their system was down! And I apologized and thanked them profusely.

I fully expect to find the originals by tomorrow. (Unless they got swept up in the pile of mail-mess that we had after our last vaca. That's the only thing I can think of, confused the keep pile and the recycle pile!)

Still so frustrated by it though! Have to be more careful going forward, especially with school stuff.