PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag in Pewter Dot

MrsE916
08-29-2010, 01:42 AM
DEAD DEAL Amazon has the Skip Hop Studio diaper bag in pewter dot for $29.99, that's 66% off. Shipped and sold from Target. I've been eyeing the black one and missed out when it went on sale for 30% off, but snagged this as soon as I saw it.

http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studio-Diaper-Pewter/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1283060383&sr=8-7

Ninotchka
08-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Wow, what a deal! Appears to be dead now, unfortunately.

MotownMom
08-29-2010, 12:18 PM
It's $89 now, deal didn't last.

MrsE916
09-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Well, it appears the deal was too good to be true even for me. I just got my package in the mail, and I was so excited. However, when I opened it up it was a Skip Hop Spark diaper bag in a brown and pink circle print. They won't exchange it, only return. The shipping paper says Skip Hop Studio in Pewter Dot, as does the order confirmation and the picture on the order confirmation, but the bag is clearly not what it says. So, now I have to go down to UPS and return it. I'm really really disappointed. :(

Multimama
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM
That's so weird because if you click your original link it's listing as $29.99 right now.

MrsE916
09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
That's so weird because if you click your original link it's listing as $29.99 right now.

Thanks for pointing that out. I just had Amazon customer service call me so I could talk to an actual person. She said that the best thing I could do is return it, and that if I sent for a replacement "there is a very high chance you would get the wrong item again". They should remove it from the site then. That's ridiculous.

njs
09-03-2010, 03:55 PM

for me too...

brittone2
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
I have a love /hate relationship with Amazon.

I ran into a similar situation (as did several other posters here) a few years back. Bought a Dyson vacuum labeled as a certain model, and it was not that model (and the model it was labeled as had additional features that the model shipped to me did not have). It was IMO a very bait and switch type of situation. Amazon was a royal PITB about it, basically saying my only option was to send it back but they seemed to not feel they did anything wrong by selling one model and sending another, even though there was a different in what accessories it should have included.

I stopped buying from them for several years after that incident. Grrr.

Minnifer
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
I agree on the Amazon love/hate thing. Most times, it's been hate, but today something was actually handled in my favor.

I had ordered an item on sale that was backordered. The order sat for a month, and I called several times to ask why Amazon couldn't just fill it through one of the many merchants on their site, but the answer was no. Yesterday I called again to check status and the CSR said she'd try to expedite the order. When I checked it this morning, she had actually canceled it - WTH?!?! So I called, again, and they let me order the item from one of the other merchants on their site, and they're crediting me the difference between that price and the sale price. I was pretty happy!

bekahjean
09-03-2010, 05:51 PM
DEAD DEAL Amazon has the Skip Hop Studio diaper bag in pewter dot for $29.99, that's 66% off. Shipped and sold from Target. I've been eyeing the black one and missed out when it went on sale for 30% off, but snagged this as soon as I saw it.

http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studio-Diaper-Pewter/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1283060383&sr=8-7

I'm hoping I end up with the right bag! I really don't want a brown and pink bag!

MrsE916
09-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm hoping I end up with the right bag! I really don't want a brown and pink bag!

Let me know what they give you please!

They e-mailed me shortly after I got off the phone with them. They said they couldn't replace it, because Target's stock is always changing, and since they sent me the wrong item they refunded the money to my card and it should be back on my account within 2-3 business days. I just need to send back the bag now. I'm glad it's not going to take 4 weeks like the website says.

bekahjean
09-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Did they refund shipping and pay for return shipping? My concern is that if I end up with the wrong bag, I will end up paying almost as much on shipping as I get refunded. And then I will pitch a fit. :D My toddler taught me how.

MrsE916
09-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Did they refund shipping and pay for return shipping? My concern is that if I end up with the wrong bag, I will end up paying almost as much on shipping as I get refunded. And then I will pitch a fit. :D My toddler taught me how.

LOL They said it would be a full refund since it was the wrong item, so I expect that to mean shipping too. I will let you know. Return shipping is free.

bekahjean
09-03-2010, 07:00 PM
LOL They said it would be a full refund since it was the wrong item, so I expect that to mean shipping too. I will let you know. Return shipping is free.

That's good to hear. I really hope I get the right bag, because I don't want to deal with a return. I'm not feeling too optimistic though!

They wouldn't replace it even though it was still listed at $30? That is what really stinks, IMO. I guess it's just part of Target's fantastic return policies.

poohbear
09-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Why don't you call or email diapers.com with the original link and have them do a pricematch? Then you know you'll get the right item! :)
Also, FWIW - gilt is going to have skip hop on Sept 7. Last time they had studio totes for I think $40...

MrsE916
09-03-2010, 09:59 PM
That's good to hear. I really hope I get the right bag, because I don't want to deal with a return. I'm not feeling too optimistic though!

They wouldn't replace it even though it was still listed at $30? That is what really stinks, IMO. I guess it's just part of Target's fantastic return policies.

She wasn't exactly helpful and I think she was confused, but basically because it was through Target Amazon couldn't replace it. Target wouldn't because I bought it from Amazon. Obviously, I learned a lesson here.

Why don't you call or email diapers.com with the original link and have them do a pricematch? Then you know you'll get the right item! :)
Also, FWIW - gilt is going to have skip hop on Sept 7. Last time they had studio totes for I think $40...

Thanks! The thing with the link is sometimes it shows the 29.99 price from Target, and other times (like now) it shows the 89.00 price from Amazon. I will just stalk Gilt on Tuesday, thanks a bunch for the heads up!

poohbear
09-04-2010, 05:02 AM
She wasn't exactly helpful and I think she was confused, but basically because it was through Target Amazon couldn't replace it. Target wouldn't because I bought it from Amazon. Obviously, I learned a lesson here.

Thanks! The thing with the link is sometimes it shows the 29.99 price from Target, and other times (like now) it shows the 89.00 price from Amazon. I will just stalk Gilt on Tuesday, thanks a bunch for the heads up!

No problem! Definitely check out the gilt sale - they're going to be having A LOT of stuff that day, not just skip hop, so be careful ;)

kamileer
09-08-2010, 05:08 PM
They SERIOUSLY messed up my order. I got a pink polka dot Skip Hop Spark. WTH?! I am fuming mad.

kamileer
09-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Amazon won't send me a replacement, just a refund. Did anyone get the right bag???

bekahjean
09-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Amazon won't send me a replacement, just a refund. Did anyone get the right bag???

Not yet. I don't know who else ordered, but I'm still waiting on mine. Shipping seems to be taking longer than expected. :( Maybe that's a good thing? :shrug:

Amazon does have it listed now for $48.74, sold by them. However, the wait is 1-4 months. I was hoping to have it before the baby comes. Since I'm 39w1d, I don't think that's going to happen!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UXR530/ref=s9_hps_ft_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-2&pf_rd_r=1JGF0DN9ASFE25JQYF48&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1273531962&pf_rd_i=1000575651

Multimama
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Amazon does have it listed now for $48.74, sold by them. However, the wait is 1-4 months. I was hoping to have it before the baby comes. Since I'm 39w1d, I don't think that's going to happen!!

If it's in stock on Amazon you could pricematch to diapers.com and then you'd get it in 2 days. :)

MrsE916
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
If it's in stock on Amazon you could pricematch to diapers.com and then you'd get it in 2 days. :)

I just emailed diapers.com for a price match. I will let you guys know what they say. Thanks.

bekahjean
09-09-2010, 01:18 PM

That's the thing... It's not in stock. It ships in 1-4 months. And the Target link though Amazon that says it's 29.99 says out of stock as well. Oh well.

MrsE916
09-09-2010, 01:32 PM
That's the thing... It's not in stock. It ships in 1-4 months. And the Target link though Amazon that says it's 29.99 says out of stock as well. Oh well.

Yeah, they already responded and that's the response I got. I'm impressed with their quick customer service though. :)

bekahjean
09-09-2010, 01:54 PM
I think I'm going to keep an eye on the Target through Amazon price and call diapers.com as soon as it is listed as back in stock.

yalie2001
09-09-2010, 04:17 PM
seems to be $48.74 on amazon now (still with estimated shipping of 1-4 months). it's not a steal like the $29.99 price but it's still a good deal at 45% off :)

yalie2001
09-22-2010, 12:24 AM
seems to be $48.74 on amazon now (still with estimated shipping of 1-4 months). it's not a steal like the $29.99 price but it's still a good deal at 45% off :)

just got a shipping update stating the bag will ship sooner than expected... it's going to arrive on Friday Sept 24th!

so excited I don't have to wait several months for this bag... would have been nice to get the Target price, but for only $9 more (tax + shipping = $39 for the Target one) I'd rather get it now instead of wait for it to go back in stock.

arivecchi
09-24-2010, 10:15 PM
I got it for the $48 price. Received it today. Awesome bag!!! Goes with most of my coats and does not look like a diaper bag. I will probably use this one well after the babes are no longer babes. ;) Thanks for the tip!

yalie2001
09-24-2010, 10:30 PM
I got it for the $48 price. Received it today. Awesome bag!!! Goes with most of my coats and does not look like a diaper bag. I will probably use this one well after the babes are no longer babes. ;) Thanks for the tip!

I just got mine today, too! I particularly love that it doesn't look like a diaper bag.

thanks, OP! didn't get the $30 deal but happy w/the $48 :)

MrsMcGwire
09-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Let me know what they give you please!

They e-mailed me shortly after I got off the phone with them. They said they couldn't replace it, because Target's stock is always changing, and since they sent me the wrong item they refunded the money to my card and it should be back on my account within 2-3 business days. I just need to send back the bag now. I'm glad it's not going to take 4 weeks like the website says.

Amazon did this to me before as well. I ordered a Avent steam sterilizer that was supposed to come with 2 bottles and it didn't. I emailed Amazon and they said this exactly. I just kept the one I was shipped because there was the possibility that if I returned it and reordered it, I would get the wrong one again. It's pretty crappy if you ask me.

lovebargains
10-01-2010, 05:19 PM
I ordered through target link on Amazon, even though it was unavailable, and just got an email saying it will be sent out Oct. 4!!! $38 ish shipped - woohoo

MrsE916
10-01-2010, 05:22 PM
I ordered through target link on Amazon, even though it was unavailable, and just got an email saying it will be sent out Oct. 4!!! $38 ish shipped - woohoo

Please let me know if they send you the right bag.

lovebargains
10-21-2010, 05:20 PM
$33 on Amazon right now!!
http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studio-Diaper-Pewter/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1287695988&sr=8-1

tmahanes
10-21-2010, 05:27 PM
$33 on Amazon right now!!
http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studio-Diaper-Pewter/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1287695988&sr=8-1

:banana: THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting this bag soooooo much. I just ordered it!!

Sweetum
10-21-2010, 05:40 PM
me too :) just ordered it

savvymom
10-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks!~ Just picked this up, can't wait for a fresh new bag!

brgnmom
10-21-2010, 05:47 PM
I just ordered this bag too... thank you for the heads up. ;)

designermv
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
AHH, so excited! Thank you! :boogie:

arivecchi
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
It is an awesome bag! get it!

Melbel
10-21-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm in! I just checked the price earlier today. Thanks for posting! :)

MSWR0319
10-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Is this bag to big to double as a purse/ diaper bag? I really hate having to carry both but need space for all the stuff I carry in my purse.

lhafer
10-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Is this bag to big to double as a purse/ diaper bag? I really hate having to carry both but need space for all the stuff I carry in my purse.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I just got this bag about a month ago and LOVE :heartbeat: LOVE it!! I put my wallet in the bottom outside pocket, my phone and keys in the pocket above that, and totally have room for both kids in the bag. I can't say enough good things about this bag. I can't believe I waited so long to get it!

designermv
10-21-2010, 08:13 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!! I just got this bag about a month ago and LOVE :heartbeat: LOVE it!! I put my wallet in the bottom outside pocket, my phone and keys in the pocket above that, and totally have room for both kids in the bag. I can't say enough good things about this bag. I can't believe I waited so long to get it!

:47: You can fit both kids in it?

;)

lexie's mom
10-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Please let me know if they send you the right bag.

I received the wrong bag twice (they sent the brown with pink dots). The last return they told me they would just give me a credit and not try again. I was totally bummed...

iaam
10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
It's on sale again, for $33.13, with Amazon as the seller (Pewter only).

mikala
10-21-2010, 08:35 PM
A link to the current Amazon sale. I just bought one, yay!

http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studio-Diaper-Pewter/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1287707639&sr=8-1

lexie's mom
10-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanks, I am going to try again! Maybe the 3rd time is a charm!

lhafer
10-21-2010, 08:37 PM
:47: You can fit both kids in it?

;)

Ahahahaha :hysterical:

Funny catch. I have a 4 year old and an 8 month old and this bag can more than handle their stuff plus my stuff. I pack snacks, sippy cup, and sometimes a change of clothes for the older one. A change of clothes, 4 diapers, a wipes case, a Munchkin container of powdered formula, ziplock baggies, ziplock with saline/bulb syringe, nail file, etc, 2 burp cloths, a few toys/teethers (like sophie the giraffe), a ziplock for my femine needs, a ziplock of baby food/spoon/bib, and bottles in the outer side pockets and have room left over.

Multimama
10-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks, I am going to try again! Maybe the 3rd time is a charm!

The seller has now changed from Amazon to Target so I probably wouldn't try again if I were you.

Pinky
10-21-2010, 08:38 PM
It just went out of stock... says 4-6 weeks now.

WolfpackMom
10-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Just got it too! Yay! Only my 3rd diaper bag... do you guys think it will really take 4-6 weeks?

WolfpackMom
10-21-2010, 08:41 PM
The seller has now changed from Amazon to Target so I probably wouldn't try again if I were you.

Amazon is on sale too...with Target's shipping Amazon is actually cheaper.

Pinky
10-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Amazon is on sale too...with Target's shipping Amazon is actually cheaper.
On Target's website you can get it with free shipping (with $50 order) but they are asking like $89 for it I think. Wish they had the Target/Amazon price at Target.com right now so I could get it quicker. Although, sometimes my Target.com orders take forever so Amazon might be quicker.

WolfpackMom
10-21-2010, 08:48 PM
On Target's website you can get it with free shipping (with $50 order) but they are asking like $89 for it I think. Wish they had the Target/Amazon price at Target.com right now so I could get it quicker. Although, sometimes my Target.com orders take forever so Amazon might be quicker.

I am just hoping amazon will end up not taking 4-6 weeks, in the past things have ended up coming faster for me than it actually says on there so Ill take my chances. If not it will be a nice treat a month from now! I got free shipping on Amazon anyways so it ended up at $33. I do also hate how Targets prices on Amazon dont match their website prices, lame.

yalie2001
10-21-2010, 08:50 PM

this. if it is sold through Amazon then you are good to go but if it says that it is shipping through Target.com you are going to end up with this bag (http://www.target.com/Spark-Skip-Stroller-Tote-Circles/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton) instead and then you have to deal w/shipping it back. everyone (to my knowledge) who has purchased the bag from target on amazon has ended up w/that bag (myself included). amazon will pay for return shipping but it's still a big hassle.

if anyone got the bag through amazon directly for $33, that is an amazing deal and i'm jealous!! still, i got it when it was $49 and i love it so i am happy anyway.

Pinky
10-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Just got it too! Yay! Only my 3rd diaper bag... do you guys think it will really take 4-6 weeks?

I hope not. Now that I ordered it I really want it! LOL

lexie's mom
10-21-2010, 08:55 PM

I think I got the last one, this is what it states:

Shipment 1 of 1
Not yet shipped
Delivery Estimate: November 23, 2010 - December 1, 2010
Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Pinky
10-21-2010, 08:57 PM
I am just hoping amazon will end up not taking 4-6 weeks, in the past things have ended up coming faster for me than it actually says on there so Ill take my chances. If not it will be a nice treat a month from now! I got free shipping on Amazon anyways so it ended up at $33. I do also hate how Targets prices on Amazon dont match their website prices, lame. Yep, very strange about the prices. I'm like you, hope it arrives sooner and Amazon usually comes through for me, so hopefully we'll get lucky this time too.

this. if it is sold through Amazon then you are good to go but if it says that it is shipping through Target.com you are going to end up with this bag (http://www.target.com/Spark-Skip-Stroller-Tote-Circles/dp/B002UXR530/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton) instead and then you have to deal w/shipping it back. everyone (to my knowledge) who has purchased the bag from target on amazon has ended up w/that bag (myself included). amazon will pay for return shipping but it's still a big hassle.

if anyone got the bag through amazon directly for $33, that is an amazing deal and i'm jealous!! still, i got it when it was $49 and i love it so i am happy anyway. Glad I didn't order it through Target! Thanks for the heads up. The other baby is cute, but not what I'd want if I had ordered the other one.

Multimama
10-21-2010, 09:00 PM

Shipment 1 of 1
Not yet shipped

How much did you pay? The Amazon price was $33 with free ship, but the Target price was $30 with $6 to ship. Also if you go to your order summary it will tell you if it was sold by Amazon or Target, I think. I bought one for $33 sold by Amazon so I guess we'll see if I get the bag on Monday!

Pinky
10-21-2010, 09:01 PM

Shipment 1 of 1
Not yet shipped

Mine says the same thing...

Pinky
10-21-2010, 09:02 PM
How much did you pay? The Amazon price was $33 with free ship, but the Target price was $30 with $6 to ship. Also if you go to your order summary it will tell you if it was sold by Amazon or Target, I think. I bought one for $33 sold by Amazon so I guess we'll see if I get the bag on Monday!

Yep, I paid $33 and ordered from Amazon.

Melbel
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Mine shipped! :boogie:

arivecchi
10-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Mine shipped! :boogie:

Yay! You will love it!

Sweetum
10-22-2010, 01:00 AM
now it's $64.xx. anxiously waiting for mine to ship....!

Sweetum
10-22-2010, 04:01 AM
Now shipped!!!

Pinky
10-22-2010, 01:25 PM
now it's $64.xx. anxiously waiting for mine to ship....!

Wow! Now looks like it's $89! Glad I got it while it was on sale. :) Now if it would hurry up and ship!

lexie's mom
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM

I paid $33 this time and last time it was $33 plus shipping.:love2:

brgnmom
10-22-2010, 05:51 PM
yay, mine shipped last night as well. I bought it from amazon.com when it was priced at $33. thank you again, OP!

lovebargains
10-22-2010, 05:57 PM
My pleasure - I am thrilled so many of us got to partake. Let's pray we all get the right bag!!! I will be relieved after it arrives :p

lovebargains
10-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Received my bag today - it's just as gorgeous as I hoped!!!
It also matches all my strollers and will go great with my black coat as well.
Woohoo!

arivecchi
10-25-2010, 03:42 PM
FYI, I used mine to travel this weekend with DS1 and it is fabulous for travelling!

brgnmom
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Received my bag today - it's just as gorgeous as I hoped!!!
It also matches all my strollers and will go great with my black coat as well.
Woohoo!

awesome, I just received my bag too! thank u again for posting about the deal. So excited that I received it before going into active labor w/ dc2. I'm happy that the bag looks like something I can wear even after my kids have outgrown diapers, etc.

cntrymoon2
10-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Yay! I received mine today and just loaded it up- I LOVE it so much more than the Diaper Dude or LE messenger I already have. Does anyone have tips on how to use this bag with a BJCM? The handle clips don't strap around the handle well, and the straps aren't quite long enough to slide over securely.

Melbel
10-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Yay! I received mine today and just loaded it up- I LOVE it so much more than the Diaper Dude or LE messenger I already have. Does anyone have tips on how to use this bag with a BJCM? The handle clips don't strap around the handle well, and the straps aren't quite long enough to slide over securely.

I am still waiting for mine to arrive even though the delivery estimate was for today and I have prime. :popc1:

With my other diaper bag, I use a mommy hook that works great on my BJCM. http://www.amazon.com/Mommy-Hook-1005-Stoller-Hanger/dp/B000JFEV1K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1288055072&sr=8-1

lhafer
10-25-2010, 09:27 PM

Get stroller hooks. Works perfectly. I have these: http://www.amazon.com/Hook-Stroll-Stroller-Accessory-Black/dp/B00158DS0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288056242&sr=8-1

And it looks like this:

cntrymoon2
10-25-2010, 10:57 PM
get stroller hooks. Works perfectly. I have these: http://www.amazon.com/hook-stroll-stroller-accessory-black/dp/b00158ds0u/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1288056242&sr=8-1

and it looks like this:

thank you!!

Multimama
10-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Love the pics, Lhafer!

Thanks for posting this deal, OP. I haven't opened mine yet, but I saw them in store over the weekend and can't believe the amazing Amazon price.

elektra
10-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Got mine today too. Love it! I just packed it all up. :)

Sweetum
10-26-2010, 12:47 AM
Got mine today - LOVE it!! Need to load it up yet :) If I run into a mom with this bag I'll be sure to ask if she's a BBB mom ;)

lovebargains
10-26-2010, 06:35 AM
Got mine today - LOVE it!! Need to load it up yet :) If I run into a mom with this bag I'll be sure to ask if she's a BBB mom ;)

If she's not, don't tell her what you paid - I would be pissed if I paid $89 dollars for a bag that many got for $33 ...

not that I would ever pay full retail prices ;-) :rotflmao:

designermv
10-26-2010, 08:40 AM
I got mine yesterday and I LOVE it. I haven't loaded it up yet, but it's sitting on the console in the living room looking fabulous. :)

WolfpackMom
10-26-2010, 09:06 AM
For those who got the 4-6 week shipping delay when ordering, I just got an email this morning saying my shipping had been bumped up to Monday. :D So check your email!

arivecchi
10-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Got mine today too. Love it! I just packed it all up. :)
I told ya! ;) Best bag ever!

savvymom
10-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Finally! Just got my shipping notification (i'd been waiting on pins and needles) so happy! Can't wait to get it!

todzwife
10-27-2010, 08:45 PM
I ordered one that was "backordered" from Target.com a few weeks ago. It just came and you guessed it...it's the PINK dot SPARK bag. UGH!

It's going back. My SIL got that same diaper bag on clearance at Target for $7.50. BOOOO!!!!

Thankfully, I ordered another straight through amazon.com for $30 whatever JUST IN CASE this happened. It hasn't shipped, and isn't scheduled to until December, but at least I have one OTW eventually.

Melbel
10-27-2010, 10:17 PM
So much for Amazon Prime! I'm still waiting ....

October 27, 2010 11:19:00 AM xxxx FL US Arrival Scan
October 26, 2010 09:05:00 PM Richmond VA US Departure Scan
October 26, 2010 04:26:00 PM Richmond VA US Arrival Scan
October 26, 2010 12:52:00 PM Laurel MD US Departure Scan
October 26, 2010 11:08:00 AM Laurel MD US Arrival Scan
October 26, 2010 06:44:00 AM Secaucus NJ US Departure Scan
October 26, 2010 03:59:00 AM Secaucus NJ US Arrival Scan
October 25, 2010 10:55:00 PM Chelmsford MA US Departure Scan
October 25, 2010 06:50:00 PM Chelmsford MA US Shipment received by carrier
October 21, 2010 10:24:13 PM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

ETA: the smiley faces appeared due to the number combos. funny!

arivecchi
10-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Melbel, I would be contacting Amazon and asking for a credit!

WolfpackMom
10-27-2010, 10:24 PM

:yeahthat:
And side note, mine shipped from Arizona yesterday and is scheduled to arrive tommorrow. Interesting how they don't all come from one big amazon warehouse.

Melbel
10-27-2010, 10:33 PM

I did, thanks to the advice in another thread. I supposedly got $20 (after shooting down the initial $5 offer), but I only received a credit of $15.99 when I placed an order today, the balance to my CC. I have had a few delayed deliveries with prime recently (including gifts that arrived late), when it used to be so reliable. It is at least in town now.

tmahanes
10-27-2010, 10:39 PM
:yeahthat:
And side note, mine shipped from Arizona yesterday and is scheduled to arrive tommorrow. Interesting how they don't all come from one big amazon warehouse.

Mine shipped from IN yesterday and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I won't get it until Sat thought because we are out of town. :crying:

Beth24
10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
For those who got the 4-6 week shipping delay when ordering, I just got an email this morning saying my shipping had been bumped up to Monday. :D So check your email!

Still haven't gotten mine!

Pinky
10-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Love the funny smiley faces that got inserted in the tracking info!

My bag is supposed to be here today! :)

lexie's mom
10-28-2010, 08:59 PM
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!

alxangel
10-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Anyone who missed out on this deal and still wants the bag PM me. I ordered one, but I really don't need another diaper bag. I just got mine yesterday and I'm going to return it...unless someone on here wants it. I'm selling for the same price I got it for + $5 to ship it to you.

mommy2cutieboys
10-31-2010, 01:58 AM
PM'd you :)

Melbel
10-31-2010, 08:22 AM
Mine finally arrived after its USA tour last Friday. It is a great looking bag, with great pockets. With DD2 nearing PT age, I really don't NEED another diaper bag, but I will enjoy it before handing it down. Thanks again!

arivecchi
10-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Haha. I did not need another diaper bag either, but I am using it as a regular bag too! I just used it on a trip with DS1 (who is totally PTed) and it was fab!

Beth24
10-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Just got notice mine shipped! Yay! FWIW I don't need mine either!

todzwife
11-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Mine came and it is going to be perfect for church!!

Beth24
11-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Just got mine too. Love it!

C&C's mom
11-04-2010, 03:23 PM
O bought this bag from another momma that didn't want it from this site and I LOOOOVE it! Absolutely love it!!!

todzwife
11-06-2010, 12:31 AM
I just have to say that I am in LOVE with this bag. I am a bag freak and I have a bunch and it's on the top 3 for bags I adore. Yes, the handles could be a better finish, but overall the bag seems like it will hold up well and the organization can't be beat. I love ju-ju-be bags, but couldn't do $160 for the new behave, but I needed a less funky bag for church and this is SO perfect.

Thank you OP for posting about this deal!!