PDA

View Full Version : Where to get state fair tickets on a discount

diamond
08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi all, I am very excited to take my daughter to state fair, but the tickets seem so much + the rides. I was wondering if there are any places/ venues where we can get state fair tickets on a discount or for less than the usual $8/adult?

fyi: i will be going to the lutherville fair in maryland. ty

ckso
08-30-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm not sure if it's applicable since I'm in So Cal but you can try Costco. I just saw a family pack for the LA County Fair on sale at Costco for about $55 which includes 4 tickets, 1 parking, and like 20 ticket rides (or something like that). For us that's a good deal considering tickets are $17 each and parking is $10 (and I'm not sure how much ride tickets are).

logan's mom
08-30-2010, 12:54 PM
I know often there is a grocery store that is sponsoring the fair and you can get discount tickets there. Or a local tv station may be sponsoring a night and you may be able to get discount tickets through the tv website

TwinFoxes
08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Food Lion offers discounted ride bracelets, but they're only good on certain days. Looking at their website, it looks like the discounted admission tickets were only on sale through 8/20 :(