PDA

View Full Version : Company Kids DOTD ~ appliqued totes $15.99

billysmommy
08-30-2010, 01:27 PM
These are adorable!!! I just ordered one for each of the boys with monogramming and the 2nd monogram was free. Use code FF710 for 20% off your order so 2 monogrammed totes came to $38.33 shipped

http://www.thecompanystore.com/Sale-of-the-Day/kids-sale-of-the-day,default,sc.html

lablover
08-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Awesome! I was wanting to buy the horse one for DD's bday!

KHF
08-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks! I bought one for each of my children for Christmas. Also, there are percentages back for Ebates and Mr. Rebates for a little more $$ back!

Babymakes3
08-30-2010, 02:55 PM
How did you get the 2nd monogramming free?

I have a birthday party for a 3 yr old to go to in another week, she loves the disney princesses, especially Ariel. Do you think this is appropriate with her name on it or is it still too old for her?

billysmommy
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
How did you get the 2nd monogramming free?

I have a birthday party for a 3 yr old to go to in another week, she loves the disney princesses, especially Ariel. Do you think this is appropriate with her name on it or is it still too old for her?

I'm not sure....when I went to check-out I noticed the price was less than what I'd thought it should be and when I looked at each item it said free next to the 2nd monogramming while the first said $6.00. I looked on the site to see if there was a special for monogramming but didn't see anything.

jerigirl
08-30-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure....when I went to check-out I noticed the price was less than what I'd thought it should be and when I looked at each item it said free next to the 2nd monogramming while the first said $6.00. I looked on the site to see if there was a special for monogramming but didn't see anything.

:yeahthat:
I just did a "faux" order and put in 2 bags, both with monograms and the 2nd one was free.

Babymakes3
08-30-2010, 08:14 PM
For those of you getting free monogramming on the 2nd bag, are you ordering 2 of the same bags? Dangit, i want the deal everyone else is getting, lol!

hmm...so I just called and the customer service rep told me you guys must be making it up because they don't have anything like that going on that would give free monogramming on a 2nd or even 10th bag...it was all i could do to keep from laughing! :hysterical: Needless to say she did not offer to deduct an additional $6 from my order!

jerigirl
08-30-2010, 08:16 PM
For those of you getting free monogramming on the 2nd bag, are you ordering 2 of the same bags? Dangit, i want the deal everyone else is getting, lol!

hmm...so I just called and the customer service rep told me you guys must be making it up because they don't have anything like that going on that would give free monogramming on a 2nd or even 10th bag...it was all i could do to keep from laughing! :hysterical: Needless to say she did not offer to deduct an additional $6 from my order!
I had the dino bag and the digger bags in my cart.

billysmommy
08-30-2010, 08:22 PM
I got a shark bag and a digger bag

KHF
08-31-2010, 07:11 AM
I got a Pony bag and a Digger bag and it automatically deducted the second monogramming.

iaam
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
I got a Pony bag and a Digger bag and it automatically deducted the second monogramming.

I got the same combination. These look adorable - thanks for posting OP - I can't wait to get these!

csmolu78
08-31-2010, 01:26 PM
It seems to work for the digger tote even if it's only one bag. It didn't work for two of the floral ones so I don't think it is buy one get one...

Babymakes3
08-31-2010, 01:42 PM
It seems to work for the digger tote even if it's only one bag. It didn't work for two of the floral ones so I don't think it is buy one get one...
I bought the frog and the mermaid and it didn't work.

Babymakes3
09-10-2010, 02:01 PM
I finally got my totes today, they are so cute!